Event white classification

all three of those are event whites, they’ve all been boosted by the MotMG event white events.

This event doesn’t double their drops, and this is the only event white double event that has actually listed which event whites were boosted, so I think they just didn’t include them in the event.

Dusting off this one from the archives:

Since that time we’ve had the Heroes of Oryx terminology added, there’s also Beer God white bags now to consider whether they might count as “event whites”.

Crystal Prisoner/Mysterious Crystal is clearly not a Hero, because the hero count does not increase upon the crystal spawning, or cracking and CPris showing up. Also Toastrz clearly stating here that it doesn’t spawn in the Hero trigger sequence.

Beer God would be categorised the same as Crystal Prisoner, a rare spawn though not (to my knowledge) capped in its possible spawns like Mysterious Crystal is. So also not a Hero.
[Edit: see below comment from Seelpit, Beer God is capped in its spawns, believed to be max 3 per realm.]

Ents Ancient are a Hero of Oryx… although remember the QoT drops from the optional Greater Nature Sprite which is not a Hero.

So in fact none of these white bags (Cpris wbs, Beer wbs, QoT) is an event white in terms of Heroes of Oryx.

Which makes it IMO logical that none of these got included in the current x2 event, and it was an aberration (albeit a nice bonus) that they were in the 2018 x2 event.

Actually, Beer Gods are capped in spawns. I believe it’s currently 3 max per Realm, but I’m not sure - the values were mixed around a bit during testing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.