Exalt Account Manager v2.2.3 Hotfix: Daily Auto Login

Yeah. Did this a while ago. To clarify, this program is only fine if it only logs in for you. It is not fine if it actually claims it.

Yeah, it only logs in and does not claim the rewards of course.
It basically just starts the game in the background without showing the UI and closes it again after some time.

tfw you get mini-modded to death by ā€˜ToS ethicsā€™ paranoid people while deca is like yeah man the program is alright

@MaikEight which language was this written in

Haha yeah right, same thing happend on reddit.

Anyways, it is written in C# (.Net Framework 4.8 to be exact, project started late 2019, thatā€™s why itā€™s not in .net core).

can you add a realmeye character refresher? switch each char

Could you please explain me what you mean by that?

He means a way to automatically cycle through all of your characters in the nexus so Realmeye ā€œseesā€ them again.

Thank you for the explanation, although I am not able to do that as far as I know.
Even if, since I am not interacting with the game at all (just starting it, nothing more), I would need to restart the game for each and every character.

So, sorry that I am not able to do that.

Yo, so I decided to try this out once once I found out that it was TOS-friendly, and honestly its pretty good at its job. Everythingā€™s pretty smooth, the autologger works surprisingly, and you donā€™t have to deal with the sign out issues with the normal Exalt launcher. Only problem is that it canā€™t access testing servers, but Iā€™m not too mad about that. Overall, I would highly recommend this to people who donā€™t like using the Exalt launcher.

oh ok. i understand. i can do it in autohotkey.

I just read your post again and thought I may be able to include the test servers aswell.
No promisses, but if I find the time for it, I will include it in the v3.
It is still going to be a few weeks away, esp. since christmas is just around the corner.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.