Existing connection forcibly closed by remote host

I play on the steam version, windows 11. I’m new to the forums and are just picking this game back up in the past few days, and it seems like this bug is fairly infamous… I just need to know what else to do. I went into regedit and deleted the DECA folder and uninstalled-reinstalled the game, what else could I possibly try?

Nobody else has said anything, so another question I could ask is: how often this is happening? If it’s preventing you from even entering the game constantly, that’s a problem. If you’re getting that error sometimes (but enough to get annoying), then that’s unfortunately something that many players have to deal with on random occasions.

When it happens to me or people I know, it’s usually fixed by just waiting (usually around 10 minutes)

Unfortunately, best thing to do is to simply wait out the issue. This error is usually connected to internet connections, whether it’s your own or the servers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.