Existing connection issue out of the blue

Windows 10, running on steam.

I’ve got the “An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host” issue. Tried changing “bestServer” to EuEast, but it did nothing. (dont have preferredServer, so I presume it’s been changed to bestServer?)

Also tried reinstalling, and deleting the Deca regedit folder.

Thanks in advance.

That happens to me on occasion. Either “Try again” works after 1 or 2 attempts and puts me in Nexus, or I have to chage server to get back on – or quit the client and try again later if I don’t want to to go to another server.

Whatever the cause it’s temporary; I can always get on later. Very occasionally a server goes down for a long time, and doesn’t fix itself until that server is reset at the end of the day. But 99+% of the time it’s just temporary.

Yeah it fixed itself after a while. Just got back from a long break, used to have these all the time late last year right before I quit.

I restarted my computer after reinstalling and let it sit for 10 minutes- fixed.
Like you said, seems like its just temporary and comes back every now and then. Just waiting it out next time might be enough.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.