Explain please [questions about recent changes to the game]

So, I haven’t played rotmg in about a month now or more, but… When i logged in.
First of all, Why are my vault chests white bags? Why are my decas now rings of overwhelming HP?
Why is my T11 frostbite now UT?
Why is my present dispensing wand UT?
Why is bow of eternal frost UT?
Why is my T11 “an icicle” dagger now UT? What’s happeninggggggggg?

april fools update

reskin tiered items are now called uts for whatever reason

Okay wtf- Cubes are now spheres

April fools update

You’ve slipped into a parallel universe my good sir.

UT is short for untiered, which means anything that is not a tiered item: T0 - T6 for abilities etc. So UTs include both unique items that drop in white and cyan bags, are soulbound and can’t be traded, as well as reskins of tiered items which generally can be traded. All the ones you mention are reskins that you can trade, or give away.

It’s been like that for quite a while, a year or two at least.

look for glitches in realms there is a new april foolds dungeon with high white drop rates.

They’ve been UTs for quite a long while iirc ?

Deca changed it to tiered when the event is on and changed it back to ut once the event is ends.

Ah, never noticed that, I remember getting them when I was like blue star and I believe they were UT back then.

Don’t kill the spheres if you still want the fame bonus, killing spheres still count as killing cubes.

I don’t know why they did that because then people would actually do cube gods

Not many people do it, its hard

Hard? People still do hermit and it’s about same difficulty, people don’t do cube god for the fame bonus

Deca said otherwise, though they might have scuffed it.

What a bad time to come back to the game LOL

Like everyone said, it’s just an april fools update. Everything will revert back soon.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.