Fan story about Oryx

DefenseMad.
So I tried to write about a story that take place before Oryx get mad and all begins, I did the draws and the story, is not fisnish yet because I want to see if you guys want to finish it or change something. My english is not perfect so tell me if there is something wrong.

This is what I’ve done till now, and I want to know if:

• Finish it
  • Let it die here.

0 voters

Thanks you all.

it’s pretty cool.
might want to check your grammar though

All hell broke looses and everyone died the end

No lol

Okay as I continued throughout the story I got pretty damn confused on what was going on… So Oryx was a villager and his mom died to some demon?

Needs more CraigxOryx action. I’ll start on the fanfic if you aren’t willing.

I was trying to write a “before story” about nexus like who was Oryx, where did he came from and how did he meet Craig and why they are friends. There is a lot more, the pics here are like just talking about how begun the problem, there are thousand of thing that I have to add but I just wanted to know if ppl wanted me to finish it. What I mean is, the story will explain all.

I never read a single word but i saw you put cool backgrounds on each page…so I decided to give it a like. :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.