Farming Tutorial Turrets

Well, thanks for helping, but I still don’t know how the accuracy went back up!

Deca has said they’re working on some bug fixes to the new fame screens, maybe even, it just happened to be in the middle of something they were working on, it was displaying wrongly for everyone for a brief time, but you were the only one who noticed.

Sorry JimbaFish,

To answer, I posted this because I have quite a lot of fame (or at least for me) on my knight so I did some farming. My accuracy went down from 53% to 26%. I freaked out and posted this to let people know that the turrets now don’t contribute to accuracy.(becuase Deca said they were going to make fame less opaque but less exploitable). Then all of a sudden, my accuracy jumped up to 53% again. Now I tested out the farming, and its back to normal

yeah, if you look at your fame from the menu screen when choosing a character, the base fame will be wrong

This is a possibility: the new fame screen has had a rough time being put into the game, and tweaking was likely the cause.

Good. Although, if this ever stops being a thing, arachna’s web spoke things make great accuracy targets too.

Thanks, crystal is good but eventually people will find it. Also, when using arachna, you cant really go AFK…

Yeah. Your chances of killing her are too high, and you need your pet to be able to recover from the damage. But if you have a maxed melee, you can farm it pretty easily. Overall though, tutorial is the (current) best.

DECA should just accept that the tutorial turrents are a way of gaining easy accuracy.
lol

I think they have, as they haven’t taken the exploit away.

They stated that they although making getting fame less opaque, they would make it less exploitable. You can just log on, go to tutorial, and basically get sniper on every character you use. Now that they tell you your accuracy, its really easy to do it. I hope they dont take away the turrets but I think they will

Screenshot_2018-01-12-13-58-09-1

Rip friend of the cubes.

This is Rotmg though, if there is even the slightest sniff of exploitable you can bet somebody is going to add it to a ‘MangoPeach’ client and every cheater will automatically have it without effort.

Hopefully they’ll give any potential changes to fame bonuses a thorough “worst case scenario” before implementing them, so as not to drive (even more) players onto hacks.

Edit:
(But I imagine we’ll have a whole separate thread for that bigger discussion about changes to the bonuses.)

no, if they ever take away friend of the cubes, I would probably stop playing realm for a year

And why’s that

Becuase it is a very easy source of fame. I’m usually short on fame so every fame I get I need

I guess i was right about the hacks :slight_smile:

Speaking of tutorial turrets and farming for accuracy, does anybody know whether just shooting them with esben staff so both shots hit both turrets or hitting all ep shots better for accuracy?

EP is almost always better - it does depend a little on your current accuracy, and your target goal, but EP is better if you are only trying to get up to the 25/50/75% levels, because the speed that EP increases accuracy (8 hits from 8 shots every time) is much faster than Esben’s piercing 3 hits for 2 shots (I don’t think you can line it up to do 4 hits for 2 shots).

I think someone worked out (no source) that it’s not until around 80-85% accuracy and higher that Esben takes over as better to increase it further, but there are many factors that affect it: which class you are (because of the dex), whether berzerk mystic, if you can reliably/accurately hit both with Esben etc.

i’d say find these guys 23
and then shoot the queen with a bad weapon so it doesnt die, it gets healed and it stands still.
easy accuracy