FatherOzai's Charity bank

aight boys ima try to catch maybe a 2 hr powernap or so, I better see some orders to fill by time im back. Remember only apply if you need it. I’ll check realmeyes, don’t test me or you get the means > : ( GrrRRrrRR

Edit: down to image life. Remember, first come first serve!

Can I have like 25?

I’m online, msg if you’re around :slight_smile:

Sound really bad :frowning: Good luck coping with that, hope you get some sleep. Also btw i died on my rouge while in lh cause i was afk and my grandma walked in like yeeet and i died.

Next time if you can if there’s any interruption just close your game.

You can have like 8 if you want.

If you’re still available I’m online now.

This is a stickup. Give me all the life pots you have in the glory of our ringleader, THE RED HOOD @InfamousX!

throws hands in the air t-t-ta-take all the life you want please dont hurt me MonkaW

I have been summoned from the dead…
One last time…

I had a break from rotmg and i couldnt keep alive chars, but I managed to get a 7/8 knight, so if you give me some, would help to finally get an 8/8 after the break :slight_smile:
I will probably be playing for a couple hours but I am updating windows rn and it should take a while :confused:

alrighty, you able to meet up now? or just whenever you are just reply back that or ill be waiting ussw keys

it seems its going to take time so

woah you’re back!!!

Sees “Charity Bank”
Comes into forums for the first time
Image result for its free real estate

Yes I am talking to you DoomBagelz Just joined 4 minutes ago

:v::eyes:
:point_left::eyes:

If anyone new comes in:
:gun::angry:

I’ve starting playing recently and I think I got the hang of the economy, ( It’s kinda confusing ._.) well I was wonder if I could have 8 of the life so I can get some gear, all I have a is the amulet of dispersion from a quest chest, which was from the daily reward giver. If so thanks :smiley: if not, that’s okay, I can be on from right now aka 5:00 pm est to 6:00 pm est.

You should trade up instead of already buying.

cool, meet me ussw keys? : )

You do realize that I’ve been playing ROTMG for longer than that time, but I didn’t realize that it has a site that has trading, wiki and player accounts so I just planned to use it. I didn’t join ROTMG 4 minutes ago.

I’ve been playing for 4 years in total and I’m trying not to be toxic right now
What I said was a joke
Idc about if you get life or not
also I meant you just joined the fucking forums 4 fucking minutes ago

Thanks so much, I’ll be waiting there :smiley: