Favorite/Most Played Class Poll

I would have blamed you for that, if we weren’t talking about rotmg.

Because of the permanent loss feature of this game, this is the only game where I value skins, as it is one of the only things we keep after dying.

In other games i’d just say “Dude, use the coloring option or smth”.

Don’t be shy lurker, you can come out of the dark, no one’s gonna hurt you.

I like classes that shoot fast or have fast shooting weapons like tshot. Ninja is mostly favourite as it’s fun to play and has one of the best looting st sets (fungal/crystal st set)

i love bow classes, but rn the ONLY yse for them is archer’s QoT. mystic has an easier source of paralyze/slow (instant [honey orb] and clearing [Aether]), and bows need a buff (damage increase, higher true range and slightly higher range). We also need an 8% bow (buff void bow and make it 8% so it better than leaf bow [leaf has same DPS as vbow on 0-def, which is the main state of enemies in rotmg {discords always have armor-break}, and has higher range. it only lacks piercing, which barely does anything on vbow since it has short range.]) I really enjoy playing them, but, they are un-needed and less powerfull than other classes like Wizard, and 4/4 Wizards get early loc. TL:DR bow classes are largely useless (exept daze) and are just a waste hp scaling as classes like wizzy and sorc can do more damage, and can get early location. im extremely sad that my fav class (huntress is unplayable {most discords would rather have [the place where i access most content in the game] would rather have wizzys}, even though she has some really fun sets. i’d love to see a bow buff, along with perhaps a lumiare-tier bow (lumiare is by FAR the best wand in the game with ~3k DPS)})

srry for the () spam. i hope you agree with me, and gl surviving a pub void!

Agreed. They do not seem to follow the weapon rules.

Agreed, being rewarded more for getting at the same range that sword classes have to bear while having less defense is a buff I like.

Strongly disagree. If anything, I’d go for a lower true range, to widen the range options: at maximum range, you only hit 1 arrow, between max and melee range, you hit 2 arrows and at melee range you hit all of them.

Right now you can choose between 2 arrows at max range and 3 at kissing range.

Agreed, but only if at maximum range you can only hit 1 arrow.

I agree with the rest of your post, with certain reserve, as I have no experience of discord-runnin-poppin.

Make it multishot bow tiered bows able to toggle firing mode. Double click attack button allows them firing 1 shot, dealing 2x of damage.

That’s why UTs exist. Want to change attack options? Change your weapon.

Uhhh no. JimDaFish already said why. And what about people who spam click to shoot? :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.