Feed power check

Is there anyway to check how much feed power is required to get to a certain level. for example, could i check ho wmuch feed is needed to get from 70/70 to 80/80 or from 0/0 to 70/70. I know realmeye shows how much feed you need to level your pet to the next level but I could not find any reference to how much feed each level takes. If this doesnt exist i think it would be cool to create a table/spreadsheet to see how much feed power each level needs.

In the pet yard of realmeye are a few numbers shown… (e.g. https://www.realmeye.com/pets-of/HorstHackf)
(-> klick on the little ‘i’ buttons on each pet)

this only shows the feed power to the next level or to max the pet, what i was looking for was a spreadsheet of each pet level along with how much feed is needed to get to the next one.

When in doubt about pets and feed power, always consult to OtherBill’s massively detailed analysis!

thanks bro, this is amazing

You mean “Thanks miss”? Seelpit is a gal LOL.

Was that really necessary?

Yes.

Really? Who calls non teachers “miss” though. Aside from that, you added nothing to the discussion, if Seelpit felt like corrcting them, she would’ve.

(I already forgot but still ty Sakura .w./)

Ye lol sorry but i address everyone as dude or bro, even women, sorry if i offended though

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.