FellStar (Home of the Falling Stars, Top 50 if you care about that :P) [EUSW]

History:

Established on April 19th, 2013. FellStar is a long term guild that primarily resides in EUSW. Over 4 years old, our guild ALWAYS emphasizes fun and enjoyment over fame and status. We are immature, with a slightly twisted sense of humor, but nevertheless we treat all our members as our own kin. If you catch one of us online, PM us and we’ll be glad to play alongside you :slight_smile:

Requirements

• Languages: English is preferred but you don’t have to be perfectly fluent, if I can understand the gist of what your saying then it’s fine. Any other EU based languages are also welcome

• Stats: Base fame is irrelevant. It is preferred that you have at least 2-3 6/8 to 8/8 characters when applying, for practical purposes.

• Skills: Overall, you must be able to run every dungeon in this game. Tombs, Shatters, and other endgames are preferred. If not, you can learn with us along the way (this does not mean that you can purposely mess up runs though.)

• Cheating and Hacking policy: Don’t. Hacks of any kind ARE NOT TOLERATED. Our higher ranking officers are watching you like a hawk. If we catch you, you will be kicked. No exceptions.

• Time zone: Since we are Euro based (Despite our pleb founder being Eastern Standard :stuck_out_tongue:), EU timezone are preferred to allow members to collaborate.

• Communication: We have a discord. We are active on it as well so it is preferred that you have one. It’s nice to talk with guildmates while we play and listen to…“music”…

• Activity: You are expected to be active as a member of this guild. If you are inactive for 7+ days WITHOUT A NOTICE OF ABSENCE, you will automatically be kicked.

• Extra I’m always interested to learn about people. Tell me about yourself in the application. What defines your personality? Why did you want t join? What are some things you do outside of realm? etc…

How to Apply

For now, send a PM to the founder OoniChan on realmeye. Please do not PM me ingame about joining, I’ll simply tell you to apply on realmeye. When applying, please write down all of the prerequisites that I’ve mentioned before (Your language, stats/chars, timezone, history of hacking if applicable, etc.). Please make your realmeye public when you apply so I can check you for administrative purposes.

You can also apply on this forum thread. Again, just write down all of the prerequisites that I’ve mentioned and make your realmeye public

Hope to see you guys around!

sees EU based, moves on to next post

oh lord

Bump

Orba
Language : croatian, english and italian,
Stats/Chars : 4 8/8’s (warr knight priest and archer)
Timezone : gmt : +1
History of hacking : none
Inv me

OnniChan>OoniChan

Inner weeb activates

I would like to join I have 2 5/8 (almost 6/8 but I can max that if you want) I can run endgame dungeons pretty good I have a US timezone I am a calm person and friendly I want to join because I want a good guild guild I play other games outside of realm

Ide love to join the community you have going! I can run every dungeon in the game and I have 1 8/8 2 7/8s and a 6/8. Ill gladly join the discord aswell.

Language: English, French
Stats: 2 8/8’s 1 6/8 1 5/8
Skills: Experienced in every dungeon even lost halls
Time zone: EST
Communications: I got discord
Activity: Im am always active

Hey, I’d love to join if you’ll have me.

Swedish bloke living in the Netherlands right now, 23 years old, speaking Swedish, fluent English and basic Spanish. Never hacked in my life and have been around on Rotmg back and forth for 6 years i believe. Experienced in Tombs and have done couple of shatters, aware of the strats but not too experienced. Haven’t gotten to try Lost Halls yet but would love to.

Got 3 6/8 characters, and a 4th char slot that i keep flexible. I’m decently active, I’d love to play everyday but game is just not as fun without an active guild.

Give me a shout on realmeye or catch me ingame on “Michaka” :slight_smile:

im shaharbru nice to meet you (:
i cheaked out and read about the guild and it sounds exactually like a guild id love to join!
i talk english, have a 8/8 7/8 6/8 and more to come (; my time zone is UTC+03:00 and though i mostly play on weekends im always happy to hope in game and play!
ive never hacked and im not planning on ever hacking. overall im a chill funny m8 and the guild seems great!
id love to join, prove im a valued member and learn and expirience new things with yall! heres my realm eye: https://www.realmeye.com/player/Shaharbru let me know!

Language : Romanian, english,
Stats/Chars : 1 7\8 and 2 0\8
Timezone : i am active all time night\day
History of hacking : i had 1 time ban and now im a new man
i want you pm :smiley:

I have a history of getting and losing multiple 6/8s, redstar, currently 2/8 hunt and a 6/8 knight (missing def but maxed mana and not far off either life or def) and a wizard ppe, time zone: GMT/BST, never cheated and never intend to, I speak fluent English (UK based). I have and use discord, IGN: Hexedd

wait but you’re the founder…
nvm just realized joke

Hello there.
My languages are:English and German
My Characters:1 8/8( my other one was a rouge and died in o2,was a rouge)1 4/8 almost 6/8 and 7 other chars but unmaxed cuz im focusing in the 4/8 one
Timezone:The time zone is perfect for me cuz i live in europe and it fits me well.
Hacking history:nerver started
Communication:I use discord too and i love to communicate.
Activity:I play RotMG 7 days a week and 4-10 hours a day and i really like to play it.
Extra:I wanted to join fell star,because i was in other guilds and they lack of communication and activity.
When i ask about discord they never come to talk and i feel very ubset about that and if that guild doesnt show the activity i need to feel counfortable i dont feel welcome and say bye to them.
Do we watch movies together and stuff to keep the guild alive and stuff?I hope so,because that would be fun and i hope you will accept me as a member.

ItzFighter

IGN: Myshka.
Language: Spanish, but i can use English.
Stats: 7 8/8, 1 6/8.
Skills: i can do anything more or less, except of Halls and Void.
Time zone: UTC + 00:00
Communication: i prefer using twitch than discord, but i have it too.
Activity: on holidays i play much, but when i have to go to school i dont. I´ll send a PM when i cant play.
Extra: i started playing this game on 2015, but had “boring periods”, so sometimes i left ROTMG, like 1 or 2 months, loosing a lot of skills, like with dungeons as Halls or Void.
Realmeye: https://www.realmeye.com/player/Myshka

Languages: English and croatian

Stats: four 7/8s two 6/8s and one 5/8…two of those being long range and capable of doing clean dungeons

Skills: The only dungeon i dont have any experience with is lost halls but any other im 100% sure i could do clean

Time zone: GMT+1

Communication: I have discord but no usable mic

Im an extra pervy forever virgin that thinks gingers are hot

Activity: Im almost always on except for some rare days when i dont even play but its never more

And one of my prime reasons to join are my friends in the guild yzziw and nawal

Language : English
Stats : 6 8/8s
Skills : I can do every dungeon.
Timezone : Eastern

Extra I want to join because i’m excited to be in a guild with friends and meet new people

I would like to join. My ingame name is DrRedMon (I hate this name), iam not really good at this game but its ok.I speak English/German. In dungeons i need some more experience but i can learn pretty fast^^. I have never hacked or cheated.

You’re supposed PM him on realmeye guys.