Feral Laser

Can it instakill you? I haven’t tried htt for this reason, cus that thing is like impossible to dodge and I don’t rly want to die rn, don’t even want feral whites that bad

I don’t know if it insta kills, but I can tell you it’s not that hard to dodge. There are small warning shots you have to look out for that show where that thanos beam will fire. And it gives you like 3 seconds to get out of the way. The warning shots are also really easy to see

Oh ok, in all the videos I’ve seen I didn’t see warnings, that reassured me a lot, thanks!

It does 150 armour pierce damage fairly rapidly. Provided you keep moving tangentally to FERAL, even if you do get hit at most it would be 300 damage i think.

Like what Gidey said, it’s essentially equal to a constant stream of projectiles, except made more clean. I think it deals damage every .4 seconds?

if you’re moving with it it will chop your hp very fast. (instantly half hp sorta thing) just watch the warning shots, it’s easy to dodge.

That’s some crazy exaggeration you got there.

I did find it easy to dodge when I’m watching for it. I will say that the damage tends to occur just before the laser appears, and it can insta-kill from full health if you don’t see it and run through it the wrong way.

Imagine the deaths that will occur from lag. They’ll never see it coming.

In the laser phases, normally the only things that will be attacking you are the green orbs (which you need to kill to progress) and FERAL’s laser. You can quite easily kite the green orbs and just aim in their general direction whilst remaining in a position where you can see FERAL and focus on where the warning shots are going.

I find that you will have plenty of time to move out of the lasers way as long as you’re not standing at the edges of the room where you won’t see the warning shots in time.

I will just say that this dungeon is easier to solo than to do in group for just this laser phase.

If you get good at the dungeon, get super close to a bit, pick a secluded location and just juke the laser back and forth so that your groupies can take care of orbs; this is assuming there’s no good decoying tricksters, in which case this phase is laughable.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.