Finish the sentence

no, you should go commit nepeck.

Did i forget to provide a sentence frame? Because I"m _________ that __ _______, good _______. Thank you for _______ing listening to this fu_king ramble in the sake of gathering ___________ for the massive ________ that will be inseted into your _________ soon. This sentence ________ can be either ________ing ______, _________, and / or __________ at the _______ time - how _____ing amazing? You think I’m ______? Oh ________ i’m not done. This is the biggest _______ because ________ing this into _ coherient ________ is _________ not _________ ______, because there are ____________ ______________ blank spaces, the ________ilities are pretty much _______________. As a _________ to this _________, if you ________ in all the spaces as _______ intend, you can get 1 _________ from _________ himself, who _________ this ___________. LOL _____'m still not done, and _______ _____ that ______ are getting ________ of bored of _____ing this in now - no __________, simply press ___________ down in your _________ing _________, then this _________ representation and _________-sucker would be ___________ed off, and ________ can enjoy the ________ world for once - as ___________ said, go ____________ and get some __________________! As a ________ or as a word of __________, the _________ i just mentioned is also _________ with talwar, and they __________ every time they get _________________ together or when they ______________.

Yeah no.

Thats cheating, let me repost the sentence frame.

Did i forget to provide a sentence frame? Because I"m _________ that __ _______, good _______. Thank you for _______ing listening to this fu_king ramble in the sake of gathering ___________ for the massive ________ that will be inseted into your _________ soon. This sentence ________ can be either ________ing ______, _________, and / or __________ at the _______ time - how _____ing amazing? You think I’m ______? Oh ________ i’m not done. This is the biggest _______ because ________ing this into _ coherient ________ is _________ not _________ ______, because there are ____________ ______________ blank spaces, the ________ilities are pretty much _______________. As a _________ to this _________, if you ________ in all the spaces as _______ intend, you can get 1 _________ from _________ himself, who _________ this ___________. LOL _____'m still not done, and _______ _____ that ______ are getting ________ of bored of _____ing this in now - no __________, simply press ___________ down in your _________ing _________, then this _________ representation and _________-sucker would be ___________ed off, and ________ can enjoy the ________ world for once - as ___________ said, go ____________ and get some __________________! As a ________ or as a word of __________, the _________ i just mentioned is also _________ with talwar, and they __________ every time they get _________________ together or when they ______________.

Cor fucking blimey, I spent a good two minutes filling those in, never do that again, you hear?

_____ only gets better with age.

Retirement

_____ is the best ______ in RotMG.

Quitting, mechanic (it’s impossible)

We _____ not ________ ________ kind here!

But we do discriminate against ________ because of a while ago when __________

Book, he was beaned

Book:
Ree xd jaofjeoiajfooaenoinw >:frowning:

Let’s get this going. (Bump)
Oryx is such a _______.

Oryx is such an easy boss.
How many _____ can a _____ if a ______ could _____ food?

How many lasagnas can a cat eat if a cat could cook food?

_____ is the best ________ because it is so _____.

(I am sick, so I was inspired)

I enjoy _____ when ______ is _____.

I enjoy procrastinating when anything is happening

____ has big gay lmao

@ecookied you need to start a sentence

@ggaodzilla has big gay lmao.
luv ya :wink:

I can’t imagine______ is ______ and we _____.

heres one
____________ is a goddam degenerate and nobody likes him and his big fan is gonna leave his guild soon if he doesn’t get a GODDAM apology

@Ecookied is a goddam degenerate and nobody likes him and his big fan is gonna leave his guild soon if he doesn’t get a GODDAM apology

Am sorry.

uwu ty

Uwu

JESUS JUST DO A SENTENCE