Flamingo Box rewards?

I just bought 2600 gold, and I would like to get more character slots and chests. I currently have 3 slots and 5 chests.
I was wondering if anybody here bought a number of this mystery box and could give me an estimate of the chance to get either a character slot or a vault chest.

Thanks!

No-one has the exact numbers except for DECA, but I can assure you that the chances of getting good stuff is low.

I figured the exact rates aren’t public, that’s why I asked for an estimate by people who have bought several of these boxes! Still, if the chance is low like you say, I’ll probably stick with buying the slots/chests directly or waiting for a discount/pack.

I can with 99% certainty say that you are better off just buying the character slots and vault directly.

Don’t do it, the keys you get from it are shit, the ugly ass skin you don’t want is too rare to try. That box is terrible compared to the other boxes.

Spent over 500 bucks on boxes and can also only recommend you to directly buy the char slots and vault chests

Thanks for the replies!

don’t listen to this one please

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.