Flash Problems

ill wait till tomorrow to rant on the subreddit

Please donā€™t, all these rant posts donā€™t help nothing when DECA is obviously aware of the issue by now.

I think it goes without saying, but in flash projector you used realm.swf not appspot link right?

I also get the language error when Iā€™m trying to open the game via the downloaded file.

Worked fine 7 hours ago

did it just randomly stop working or is this the first time youā€™ve used the link on the PC youā€™re using? try going to global settings and setting the link as a ā€œtrusted fileā€

Yea I dont want to play on freaking browser but have to get my rewards :C

Thought it was just happening to me but I feel a bit better knowing that im not left in the dark alone

Now browser is saying right click to run Adobe Flash Player wtf do i do

Im having the same issue nothing happens just stays white screen

Yeah, I tried getting on for the first time in a while (on my main PC where I use flash) and Im having this same issue, stuck with browser until a fix is implemented, I guess.

What do I do if it is stuck at loading?? Please help.

How can I do that?

Go to the realmeye wiki page on playing rotmg in the projector, then click on the appspot link (this only works for me in chrome) and it will auto-download the .swf.

This is a big problem for me since the remedy works but not for kongregate players since you have to append the user info onto the link.

How do I go about fixing this as a kong player?

so when i download the swf file and launch it that way i get the load language error
but when i right click and try and open global settings nothing pops up it just stays as a black screen
i tried downloading a new flash game to try and access the global settings but when i click on global settings the border on adobe flash player flashes and closes the the right click menu thing
wat do?

not sure, but you can click it and a pop-up will appear. i says ā€˜do you want to run flashā€™ click yes, done
i dont have this issue yet

Realise Iā€™m late to the discussion, but the error is still in place - I can access the game fine in the morning, whenever it gets to evening (7:00 PM GMT onwards) the screen stays completely blank. Have to use the browser or steam to get the daily rewards, because Iā€™m usually at school until late so the game is pretty unplayable (other options have too much lag)

The same exact thing is happening for me. Right clicking global settings looks like itā€™s opening something up but what opens up instantly crashes. When I went into my control panel to see if I could open flash from there to see settings, the same thing happened.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.