Flashing hitbox when paralyzed by pet

If you go watch any recent video from my YouTube, there’s a flashing hitbox around enemies when my pet is dragged on it. It’s kinda annoying and i’ve seen a few other players in game/in my comment section talking about this. Is there any fix?
Youtube:

(Bisque RotMG)

Any time an entity flashes, the entire 8x8 or 16x16 box flashes, rather than just the sprite. There is no fix, and we can only hope it gets patched soon.

So damn annoying… ;-;
Some ppl don’t get it tho? I get tons of ppl asking why I have it

It happens randomly for me. Maybe happened 5 times total. You aren’t the only one!

I get it EVERY time something flashes I’m not even joking, wonder when it’s going to be fixed

It’s happened to my brother but I don’t think it has happened to me

same, and hopefully soon

The Killer Bee Queen is a nightmare with this

The same thing happens with me. But also if I am in fullscreen at the highest resolutions, it flashes as an outline around the enemy instead of an 8x8 or 16x16 square.

yeah it’s super weird

Man, your pure skill makes me feel like a new player again. With vital combat, o3, and exaltations I really have this new skill ceiling above me now.

Cool channel! While I’m not personally a fan of non voiced gameplay content, I’m sure you can grow a sizable audience on it! Cheers!

This has been happening since everyone began experiencing massive frame lag and still exists until now. Pet decoy has been driving me insane since

Thanks! <3

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.