Fool's Gold Fame Box: Aug 24-31

Probably wanted the non tradable skins since it’s boring for us non p2w players to not have different skins than most of the player base since all we have are still the same tradable ones which don’t make em too unique anymore.

Implying that the process of farming them pots doesn’t include any killing.

Those poor gods in the godlands. Won’t somebody please think of the sprite children?

I’m gonna be exploiting this box. Since some of the skins are tradeable I’ll be farming mules in the train for a hope of skins that are non sb.

Besides that somewhat shady but still shouldn’t be bannable plan, I got 4 MDyes and 1 Silver Skin which was the Flamingo Wizard.

Do the bronze/silver skin things hatch tradeable skins, or sb, for the ones where there are both sb and unsb versions (like sorceress, witch doctor etc?)

Well up there was a pic of a Sorceress skin so that’s my guess. Also my guild mate said he popped an Iceman and sold it and I’m guessing he means from this fame box.

No comment
Just kidding
I got some mystery pot
Moss and bronze skin

gee i hope that gentleman skin i got wasn’t tradeable

Lmao. I think it was if it was originally made before DECA…

for sure yes

I LOVE HAVING 27 FAME cuz i wasted 25k on pet yard

Run one character with the fame method and boom 550+ fame.

well sadly im f2p with 4 slots and i have all 2k+ base chars 7/8+

Ahh rip you mate. You could however load up a few mules without space and do it there and hope for some tradeable skins. Ittl be what I’m doing for a while. I swear if I pull some damn nice skins that are sb on my mules…

smh my brother got a dark elf hunt and profited by 7l

Lmao time to start training.

yeaaaaaaaaa about that… my alts are all maxed…

Make new ones!

ive ran out of emails lol but ill try

Nonsense.

Use pinger or textfree and use that phone number to make emails.