Forgot email

I just forgot my email because i changed computer . I was log in on this computer on forum . Is there any way to check my email ?

RealmEye has no idea what your email is. You only use it to log into the game, and everything that comes after that, like your RealmEye account, uses only your in-game name.

Do you not have access to the old computer anymore? If you’re logged into the game, you can click the Account link at the bottom to see your email.

You can also ask friends or family if they have you in their email contacts, then you should be able to log in from there or recover your password if you need to do that as well.

@Doc sadly i dont have acces to it
@BKUbeabs no they dont :confused:

Rip your account, but how tf do you forget your email? gl on getting it back.

@HackSlashx you can slash and hack, do a Pumped up Kicks and DDoS the servers until Decker gives you your account back.

/s
please don’t flag.

lmao

dont come to nexus tomorrow

I wasnt logging in for it for about 5 months so ya know . Seems like st set for new warr is lost :frowning:

I use my email very frequently, so I personally just dont understand how you forget it.

Contact Decker.

You have your IGN.
Hopefully you know the answers to your security questions.

Hopefully Decker can make some magic happen.

lol u must be joking about these questions xD it was about asdfskafashkfjbaskfjls xd

I was using it only for Rotmg . So i forget it cus wasnt playing around 5 months .

Ill just log in into random emails and look for any rotmg

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.