[Forum Game] Among Us

You love basketball and basketballs are orange. Therefore, you must love orange, and thus must be an impostor. There happens to be an orange cross country logo that I just found off the internet even though the logo is usually just black. This is why anyone who likes cross country is an impostor. You like tangerines because of their taste? No, no, no. You like them because they are orange. You’re suspicious.

A favorite food or sport doesn’t correlate to a favorite color. The game isn’t really possible.

Same

The question that I asked at the very start makes it possible. Just make a rule that you can’t lie then ask someone what their favorite color is. Problem solved.

for your consideration:
how can you actually prove what someone’s favorite color is? say you somehow decide that you’ve got enough evidence that you want to make a formal accusation, how are you supposed to tell that the other person’s role reveal is genuine? similarly, how is someone’s accusation supposed to be final?

also how do you know when you’ve gotten all the imposters?

You hack their computer through the forum and if they have never said anything online about their favorite color, you establish a connection to their brain from their computer and take it from there. You also find their address from their brain and drive to their house and kidnap them and bring them up to the international space station and then eject them.

quietly places sticky note over webcam

idk but i’ll join

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.