[Forum Game] Among Us

If your favorite color is actually red, pink, orange, or purple, you’re the imposter. Try to ask questions about various things that may give up the other person’s favorite color. Also, you can lie about things that may give it away obviously. If you get caught as the imposter, you can’t talk until the game is over. Every 10 people on this thread is one game. After a game is over, someone can decide to change the topic of discussion to something else other than your favorite color. Keep in mind that imposters can get other imposters out. Good luck!

Example of a question you could ask: What is your favorite city? Paris - Blue | Rome - Red | Egypt - Yellow | New York - Dark Blue | LA - Light Blue

(Idk how well this will work because I just came up with it rn)

What is your favorite color

It is blue

What is your favorite fruit?

Orange but not the oranges that you have to cut, the oranges that you peel and then they already have slices. I think those are called tangerines but i had to use “oranges” because of unspecified reasons

What if no one on the forums has a favorite color of red?

That’s unlikely because someone has to have that as a favorite color. What if I make it multiple colors?

Make the other color orange for unspecified reasons

Your’re sus lmao

But look what color your star is…
Orange star=sus
Oh wait I’m orange star
My favorite fruit is a BLUEberry now

OMG OMG @DrkReplsor vented I just saw him vote him out right now OMG OMG

Wait a second, so your favorite fruit was orange a second ago, now its blueberry. Thats very sus. Why do you like blueberries?

Because they’re not orange

Very sus, you like a fruit just because it isn’t a color that just happens to be the color of an imposter.

What if I’m just pretending to be the imposter…

Possible… Let’s see if you’re faking it or not.

What’s your favorite sport?

Cross Country
What is yours?

There is a symbol for cross country that is orange btw. Hmm maybe that’s why you could like it.
AC_SY355

Mine is basketball

But the basketball is orange too…

Also, there are tons of logos for cross country that AREN’T orange. Just because there is one doesn’t mean I’m the imposter

True and most basketballs are redish but it can also come in different colors.

Hm, why do you like cross country?

I like cross country because it’s fun to run on flat surfaces and down hills (not up hills) and I like the feeling that I get after i finish a long run
Why do you like basketball?
is it because they’re orange?