Gladiator (v4) | Game 5 | Sign-Up Phase

Yeah but it’s just a simple forum game not a terraria calamity mod where you have to look at the wiki every second.

I’m fine with a small shop imo.

Don’t knock it til you try it! Who knows what chaos will ensue.

i feel like 8-12 is the prime amount of items in the shop. but i just had a thought of rotating what items are in the shop depending on the game

I definitely really like throwing knives, void pendant, crystallised nova and sticky net

edit: hmmm, throwing knives may make longsword useless

download%20(1)

Fireworks specifically for the lols

Demonseye prepares to heal but notices Wilhuff running towards them, Demonseye screams as they are finished. Wilhuff stands by as the avatar takes away Demonseye’s body, they then proceed to watch everyone else do absolutely nothing.
Twitchstyr, HorusKane, Glawi, Shadowfax and Bluford all counter but no one attacks them so they hurt themselves!
Platformz and Orsome both block but no one attacked
GammaGamer successfully heals. He says “Heal plox.” in response to this.

The Combatants:
Wilhuff
GammaGamer
Twitchystr
HorusKane
Glawi
Shadowfax
Platformz
Orsome
Bluford shield broken
Demonseye 10th
Nameness 11th

Kill Counter:
Wilhuff - 1

You all have 24 hours to submit your next turn. I am quite amazed by this performance.

Remember:
DM me your turns via Realmeye or Discord (Boombleeb#2900)
The actions are: Attack, Heal, Block, Counter and Repair
Only discuss the current game in this thread

@Demonseye
Welcome to the underworld

Counter should be renamed to confusion because everyone is hurting themselves.

I committed seppuku

No one can beat me except for me

Apparently, the answer to that question is: Counter

WHY NOT JOIN 5 HP GANG!!??!!

[placeholder]

well they’re not 4hp gang anymore because of that

Hey just a random idea to make things a little more interesting for us who are dead, and in general
What if dead people could make “Phantom Attacks” which don’t do damage but break shields, and activate counters (they don’t interrupt heals or repairs though). That way, the more people die, the safer it is to counter, and the more dangerous it is to try block, making the mind games even heavier.

If so, you could add to the shop, if the shop gets added, “Blessed Shield” which is a shield not broken by Phantom Attacks

i think that would be a good twist for some games, it wouldn’t be a thing i’d have constantly active

important! there is now a win prize

whoever wins the game gets to choose the following for the next game:
how often round modifiers occur (every 1, 2 or 3 rounds)
what items appear in the shop (there are 8 items in 10 player games, 10 in 15 player games and 12 in 20 player games)
if there is a twist and which one or not

i just accidentally deleted my post fuck

edit: important! there is now a win prize

whoever wins the game picks the following for the next game:
how often round modifiers occur (every 1, 2 or 3 rounds)
what items appear in the shop (there are 8 items in 10 player games, 10 in 15 player games and 12 in 20 player games)
if there is a twist and which one or not

so good luck unless you’re demonseye or nameness (and yes this does mean i’ll be increasing the player count)

edit: don’t worry i just undeleted the other post

Any new shop items we should be aware of?

here’s the items so far:
Longsword: Attack two different targets at once, however if either target counters or blocks then your attack will fail both times. If both targets counter 2 damage is dealt to self

Pickpocket: Steal an item from another combatant, cannot be blocked or countered. Nothing happens if targeted item is used during the same turn

Shield Bash: Breaks both self and target’s shield upon use

Throwing Knives: Attack three different targets, does not break shield if blocked. Deals 1 damage to self for each counter

Void Pendant: Heals 2 health but lowers max health cap by 1 upon use, cannot be interrupted but can still be damaged

Crystal Nova: Deals 1 damage to every opponent but damages self for 3. Can be blocked but not countered

Sticky Net: Stops target from using attack or heal this round and next round. If countered, applies to self

Plague Bomb: Disables heal completely for 2 rounds

Friendship Bracelet: Heals self and another combatant. If either are attacked then both are damaged and the heal is cancelled. Cannot heal above max health, damages blocking combatants

Mirror Magic: Select a target, any attack’s damage will be directed towards that combatant. If target counters then directed damage will be inflicted against self. If nobody attacks, deals 1 damage to self

Sneaking suspicion that when this happens, everyone’s gonna stab/counter themselves

oh geesh you actually used some of my suggestions im so glad aa

I don’t want to win anymore.