Gladiator (v4) | Game 5 | Sign-Up Phase

i’m not sure i follow

also don’t forget to submit your actions everyone

yo wil you in with us?

who’d you send your attack at?

Yes. I sent my attack on the three vampires huddled together with my three pronged wooden fork.

@Twitchystr why have you pinged me?

He pinged me too !

Let’s start a ping riot ! :gun:

The middle seated avatar rubs its hands together. “I shall enjoy this.”

The left seated avatar points to a combatant. “Look, they’re starting.”

Wilhuff and Glawi both attack Nameness, interrupting their heal!
GammaGamer and HorusKane both attack each other simultaneously!
Twitchstyr attacks Demonseye!
Shadowfax attacks Orsome, interrupting their heal! Along with his attack he delivers the following threat: “Not all you’re quacked up to be, are you buddy?”
Demonseye attacks Wilhuff!
Platformz and Bluford both successfully heal

The Combatants:
Nameness
Wilhuff
GammaGamer
Twitchystr
HorusKane
Glawi
Shadowfax
Platformz
Demonseye
Orsome
Bluford

The second round has begun, you have slightly more than 24 hours to submit your turns this time. PM me your turn via Realmeye or Discord and you may only discuss the current game in this thread.

Looks like a few of us had the same idea. Didn’t seem to work out well though.

Anyone who tries to attack me will find it backfiring today.

You’re just gonna heal aren’t you :wink:

You don’t know me at all.

I mean, that’s exactly what I’m going to do. Everyone attack me because I am healing today. Totally not countering.

Careful now, it’ll only hurt-

Nice

Let me get my uhh… :shield:

@RareMeat does counter affect everyone attacking you or just 1 person and then get damaged by the remaining people?

Rules say everyone who attacks you,

everyone who attacks you when you counter are damaged, the downside to this is if no one attacks you then you damage yourself

I am already at 1 health, wow

Fresh blood to spill for the Avatars

big oof

if you heal and someone attacks you’re dead and if you block and nobody attacks you’re dead lmao

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in gladiator training, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Oryx’ wine cellar, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in one on one combat and I’m the top gladiator in the entire realm. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this realm, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in the arena? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am tracking you across the arena and your actions are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to a huge fucking sword and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Oh boy, the duck is pissed. Might wanna brace yourself @Shadowfax

Okay Ima just chill with my avatar friends and watch