Gladiator (v4) | Game 5 | Sign-Up Phase

big oof

if you heal and someone attacks you’re dead and if you block and nobody attacks you’re dead lmao

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in gladiator training, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Oryx’ wine cellar, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in one on one combat and I’m the top gladiator in the entire realm. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this realm, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in the arena? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am tracking you across the arena and your actions are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to a huge fucking sword and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Oh boy, the duck is pissed. Might wanna brace yourself @Shadowfax

Okay Ima just chill with my avatar friends and watch

@RareMeat

(i did say more than 24 hours, but it’s time now)

Glawi attacks Bluford but Bluford blocked! Bluford’s shield breaks!
GammaGamer, Platformz and Demonseye all counter but no one attacks them so they hurt themselves!
Wilhuff, Twitchstyr, HorusKane and Shadowfax all successfully heal
Nameness kneels down, clutching his wounds. In one last desperate attempt to survive, he counters. He swings his sword desperately but finds that no one had dared try to finish him! Therefore, he finishes himself. He fumbles his sword and stabs himself. He falls to the ground and closes his eyes for the last time.

The middle seated avatar stands up. “Ah, we have our first fallen combatant.”

In response to this, the right seated avatar stands up and floats over to Nameness’ body. It then proceeds to suck it up? It’s not quite certain what it did, but the body is gone.

“In other news…” continues the middle avatar. It turns itself to look directly at Orsome. Orsome did not do anything this round. The avatar waves its hand at Orsome and three scratch marks appear on their chest.

The Combatants:
Wilhuff
GammaGamer
Twitchystr
HorusKane
Glawi
Shadowfax
Platformz
Demonseye
Orsome idle
Bluford shield broken
Nameness 11th

You all have 24 hours to submit your next turn. That was an awesome round.

Remember:
DM me your turns via Realmeye or Discord (Boombleeb#2900)
The actions are: Attack, Heal, Block, Counter and Repair
Only discuss the current game in this thread

Time to join the 4 HP gang.

It’s now more apparent than ever that we need to rebel against the vacuum overlords.

i’m just as confused as you as to what happened

VORE GODS
VORE GODS

i need opinions

• Increase max health to 5 for future games
  • Keep it at 4

0 voters

Yo @RareMeat. Bluford Blocked successfully yet they took damage? They previously were at 4 hp.

fixed

Wonder what the 4 hp gang is gonna do now…

by the way, i’m currently taking suggestions for the next two features to be added to the game after this one has concluded. those two features are round modifiers and the shop.

the shop lets you buy items to affect the battle potentially in your favour, the action of buying stacks with other actions so you don’t have to worry about missing out to buy an item. round modifiers will normally occur every three rounds and affect how the round plays out. here’s an example of each:

Longsword: Attack two different enemies at once, however if either enemy counters or blocks then your attack will fail both times. You’ll hurt yourself in the case of a counter, twice if they both counter (Shop Item)

Double Coins: Every successful hit via attack or counter grants double coins (Round Modifier)

a general rule for items is they shouldn’t be better than a normal action

Will these items cost health?

they cost coins, every item will cost 3 coins. you get a coin for every successful hit, either via attack or counter.

Does that mean they can’t upgrade actions? Just modify their usage?

They can either modify the usage of one or be completely different, they’re also one-time use