[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

You shot my in the fingernail. Get better aim. I don a bulletproof vest.
My :cookie:

I steal both the cookie and your formatting secrets.

i steal it back and encase it in concrete.
my :cookie:

I shoot you with a concrete bullet

i pretend to be dead but then spring up and steal the cookie, and run away to africa.

I follow you and shoot you again,.

Iā€™m sick of constantly hearing gunshots from the direction of RyanYoon so I make a quick call, and the duck mafia pulls up in a black limo, shoot him down and return the cookie to the mafia leader, me.
My :cookie:.

I agree, and I decide you get a free pass for saying something I agree with.
Still Orsomeā€™s :cookie:

In the dark of the night, AKLDragon wakes up to find two ducks at his bedside. Before he can react, a chloroform covered cloth sends him back to sleep.
When he wakes up, everything is dark. After shuffling around he realises he is tied to something.
A light suddenly flickers on, blinding him temporarily. When his eyes adjust, another very serious looking duck is staring him right in the eyes. AKL is tied to a chair, and unable to move.

The duck stares him down a bit more, and he begins to feel a bit uncomfortable. Soon the duck walks into the dark however, and a few seconds later returns with two objects. AKL is handed these two objects. The first one is a letter, very official looking:

Duck headquarters

The Duck Pond

[CLASSIFIED]

ā€¦

AKLDragon.
The Duck mafia recognises your allegiance.
Take this item as a token of our gratitude.
Yours faithfully,
[CLASSIFIED]

Before AKL can look at what the second object is, he is again smothered with a chloroform covered cloth.

Waking up in the morning, he wonders if it was just a wierd dream. But looking at his bedside table, he sees the letter andā€¦

AKLDragonā€™s :cookie:.

I go into his room at night while heā€™s sleeping and steal the cookie. I ensure that it is safe by eating it then burying myself in the core of the earth, burning me and making me dead.
Bob then enters the world.
Bobā€™s :cookie:

Bob died at level 3, killed by sumo master
I eat the sumo master

sumo master minions kill you and I steal the cookie and nexus

Bob respawnsā€¦

BOBā€¦ EPISODE 2

He takes the :cookie:

END OF BOBā€¦ EPISODE 2

Bobā€™s :cookie:

I shoot bob, and you and @Orsome, @AKLDragon for good measures

I think about this situation, where people have been shot multiple times yet still are able to take the cookie. I realize this is a fictional game with no purpose, so i get the cookie by default.

I switch places woth the cookie. You realize you are holding me and I jump off and go get the cookie.

I shoot you again

Every gun you touch is out of bullets because of how much shooting youā€™ve done now. I walk up and slap you and take the cookie

I box you in. Then I take the cookie.

I stab you