[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

i kill u my :cookie:

I revive this thread and forgot to close the door, thus causing all the people in my neighborhood look away in disgust and when the old lady who saw my open door got home, she was so mad that she threw her vase on the ground and she had to throw all the broken fragments into the garbage. The next day, the garbage man was listening to the radio and he grabbed the bag but didn’t see the small bag containing the vase. That night, some rats went on a mission to get the bag and see what was inside. They brought many rats and they went down into the sewers. They, not wanting to wait tore it open and they saw the vase. It was so beautiful that they thought it was a god and they praised it. One rat however, understood life and could decipher the message underneath the vase reading something like “M de in hina”. They thought it meant something and they went on a daring journey to their closest ancestor, the gorilla. They sent their 2 fastest rats, Bob and Jeff and they went to the Savannah. Halfway out of the sewer, they encountered they old friend Mutated Rat Leader of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They stopped and talked, then they were sent off on their way with a box of pizza. They soon realized, after attempting to carry the box, they they were no match, so they stopped to eat the pizza. They became so fat, after eating one slice that they could not move. They passed out and fell into the river of pee and poo. Finally, after a long journey in the pee and poo river they emerged into the ocean. One month later, their bodies were found on the beach. The nearby ocean scientist found the dead bodies of the rats and brought them to his lab. He sent in his discoveries to the National Research Department and was given the award of discovery. He was then given 5,000,000 dollars and bought a large area which would be his home. He found a good wife and they had 3 children. Years passed and they were happy. Until, one day, there was a terrible storm. It ripped up the house and their children died. The man was so mad, he killed his wife and ran off. After 2 days, he was hungry and was in an alleyway. There he saw a cookie. He grabbed it and was about to eat it, until I saw what he was about to do and knew it was a great sin. I reached down my hand from the heavens, snatched it out of his arms and It became my cookie for many millennia. Kudos to those who were able to read this. :cookie: :smile:

Tl;dr my :cookie:

WHAT??? I WORKED SO HARD AND ALL YOU SAY IS TL;DR???
MY :cookie: :

I yell at @RAILGUNMAN for making a long post. My :cookie:

I use thanos to steal your cookie. My :cookie:

I use the power of NO YOU and get my :cookie: back

no u
my :cookie:

my :cookie: :

nein, du. Mein :cookie:

Nein, Sie dürfen nicht.
My :cookie:

omae wa shinidaruu (pronounced shin-aye-dah-roo) sand bag!

I turn into a rock cookie and replace the real cookie, then turn back and go get it.

one of the cookies in your profile pic is THE :cookie: u eat the cookie, i go to the waste management facility and dig out the cookie from all the s***.
my disgusting :cookie:

ill trade you a cutlass for the :cookie:

I kill you and receive the cookie in a Pbag. my :cookie:

me steel ur loot. mi :cookie:

mine :cookie:

(i could have got a better video where the seagulls get the cookie and edited in a cookie but… for a cookie?)

Sugini omae wa, “Omae wa mou shindeiru.” toyu!

watashi no :cookie:

I’m bad lmao

Unfortunately, your extreme weeb powers are so strong that I cannot get the :cookie:. :cry: