[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

ooh, but you never specified that you rewrote the law stating that A^2+B^2=/=(A+B)^2, so no, you cannot clone the cookie precisely. This means that the cookie is still mine.

My :cookie:

I build a cookie factory and distribute cookies to everyone.

Still doesnā€™t change the fact that they are not the original cookie, and thus they are all irrelevant.

Darn, I kill you and take the cookie. MY cookie :cookie:

You canā€™t kill me if you donā€™t know where the fuck I am.

oh shit this man is a professional

I use a summoning spell to summon your cookie. It flies into my hand. My cookie :cookie:

You cannot use spells, because they donā€™t exist. My :cookie:

I mobilize a worldwide cookie-finding army. The world is overrun with soldiers, no when is safe. As you watch your family and friends die around you, you cower under your bed in fear. Finally, one of my soldiers discover you and rip the cookie from your grasp. Then he slits your throat, not even giving you time to scream. My cookie :cookie:

except that was a dummy, so nice try.

I still have the cookie. My :cookie:

Holy shit this manā€™s good. At least I know where you live now, so I kill you and take the cookie. My cookie :cookie:

reads this

Dude, what have I taught you about writing?

Also, my cookie as payment for my services.

I wasnā€™t trying to make this good, but yes you do indeed deserve the cookie for your effort and patience

I mobilize an army to search the entire world for the cookie. As my troops overrun the world, slowly identifying, and eliminating, your friends and family, one by one, you can do nothing but watch in horror, staring sadly at the cookie in your hands. Once you are finally overwhelmed with fear, you hide underneath your bed, hoping that my men would not find you. But, its no use. My soldiers storm your home, turning over every last nook and cranny, looking for you and the cookie. The sensation of fear overtakes you as you can hear my men come ever closer. As you shiver and quake beneath the bed, alas, you give away your position. ā€œHeā€™s under the bed!ā€ shouts one of my soldiers right before he executes your screaming body. Once you have been successfully eliminated, my men deliver the cookie to me. What a shame, @TROLLDLLR. All this violence. And all over a cookie; my cookie.

Fixed it for you.

My cookie, as payment for my services.

Sounds epic.

Actually, you never found me. Therefore, you could not have done this. My :cookie:

my soldier found your house and therefore found you

I was the soldier and back stabbed you

actually my soldiers are an army of elite skeleton warriors that share a hive mind with me, so anything they see I see. I totally control them, they are my avatars. So you are found out and slaughtered, and I (in skeleton form) bring the cookie back to me. My cookie :cookie:

I /tped to you while you were afk and took it out of your hand. My :cookie:

Wait, but I thought wilhuff took the cookieā€¦ thenā€¦ what? Uhh, my headā€¦
In my confusion of who has the cookie, I grab the nearest shovel, and dig one large hole. Using the information you all have accidentally revealed about yourself on this forum, I find each person who claims they have a cookie. Dragging all your unconscious forms into that hole, with a now slightly-bent shovel in my hand, I start a battle royal for the cookie.
You all fall, one by oneā€¦
At last, one of you emerges victorious. I cannot recognise whom- the fight left you indistinguishable. I reward you, as you lift the highly prized cookie skyward, with a final stroke of the bent shovel. Discarding it, I walk away, and in my handā€¦ my cookieā€¦