[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

You fed the cookie to your cat, and I used my cookie recontructinator (Phineas and ferb flashbacks) to get the cookie remains from your cat’s poo
MY :cookie:

You thought! It wasn’t cat poo but rather me compacted in a poo costume so the cats digestive system would think I was already poop and not digest me.
I break out of the poo costume like a chick from an egg, punch you in the face, and run away with the cookie.

My :cookie:

I was waiting for you in a sewer, and when you walk by me I jump and steal the cookie from you, while also taking a picture of your scared face and posting it on social media.

That was a fake cookie! The real cookie was in a bag which had a hole in it and it fell out

I take your cookie.
my :cookie:

I shoot you in the face seventeen times because of the rage in me from your pathetic excuse of cookie thievery and then rip the cookie from your corpse

how did you miss so many times?
I steal the cookie back. My :cookie:

Six days in disguise is just enough to make sure you’re not looking to retake the :cookie:

that was a decoy.

I get a jugg. I tank all the shots, steal it, and proceed to feed it to my pet. MY PET’S COOKIE?! GAME ENDS?! THREAD CLOSE?! Find out next reply, on Keep the Cookie

I mercilessly slaughter your pet and extract the cookie from its eviscerated carcass :knife:

yes im alright the head quarantine hasnt affected me at all afea;eth;ldkjf;aj;jketaf

I catch you with a master ball and now I have the cookie

I kick you in the master balls and now I have the cookie

Shatter deletes your post because it’s a good pun and those don’t exist. Ludwiga thinks his cookie was stolen, and mind over matter so it is. As your post recives its last like, it dies, and I pick up my :cookie:

Wait why is this thing still alive?

Also while you check how loong it’s been since the first post I snatch the :cookie:.

My :cookie:.

I steal the cookie while you are ruminating over how the hecc this thread is still alive.

I reach behind you and tap your shoulder on the other side, so that you turn the wrong way to face me. While you stand there confused, I take the cookie.

My crumbly, crunchy, chocolatey :cookie:.

I open the door to my house making the person who is delivering my package to take a few moments longer to think if he should ring the doorbell, knock or call which causes him to be a few moments late for the traffic light causing the child with a scooter to be able to go across the street faster which causes him to trip over a rock in the middle of the road which makes the police have to come and makes the mailman very late and he gets fired which causes him to go to the bar and drink a lot which he drives home drunk causing a car crash where he dies and his parents become sad and launch a fundraiser to raise awareness to drunk driving which makes them go onto TV and become famous which makes them become greedy and they keep some of the money for themselves which causes them to be found out which causes them have to go to jail for stealing money. 5 years later they come out and their fundraiser thing becomes owned by a massive corporation which studies cheese and they use some f the money to develop the cheese which causes the cheese to taste slightly better and more people buy it making the stock rise in price and causing a massive uproar in the cheese enthusiasts and they become the new currency which causes normal money to be disposed of and making the money making places to go out of business and people lose their jobs and suicide which causes more jobs and less people and then Kim Jon Un drops a nuke because this world is horrible now and I take the cookie from your corpse.

You take so long explaining how you got the cookie that I get bored and take it back while you’re busy reciting every little detail.

Because you didn’t pay attention to what I was saying I hit your hand with a lightyearstick and take your cookie that was originally mine.