[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

I get MAJORLY OFFENDED that you would dare touch me and sue you, Karen style. I take half of your money in the divorce and also the cookie because I payed more for my lawyers.

My :cookie:

I call my friend that owns a pizza store, one thing leads to another, and one thing leads to another until i get to the mafia and my new buddies wanted to help me get rid of a headache

The people of the mafia actually work for me so I tell them to put you in a sack and throw you into the ocean.

The :cookie: was with me when i was thrown. No more cookie. game over.

I buy a new :cookie:. My :cookie:.

I bake a :cookie:.

Our :cookie:

I emerge from my slumber, having smelt the blood of a Commie. I flex my capitalist muscles and take every cookie for myself.

Step 4: ???

step 5: profit :cookie:

But communism takes over and I am the government. It is technically our cookie, and I must fairly distribute it across the nation. But then I pocket the cookie and stay in power. Now it is my :cookie:

i kil u and take cookie. my coki :fortune_cookie:

YesButNo becomes lax in the cookie’s security because no one has posted here for 6 days so I just waltz in and steal the cookie. My cookie

I go back in time to steal the cookie from the original poster, then replace it with an imposter cookie. My past self doesn’t have the real cookie, but my current self does. My :cookie:

I clear your browser cache, then open up https://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker .

I steal your computer, raiding your pantry in the process. My :cookie:

jokes on you i dont have a pantry

my :cookie:

before I steal the cookie, I install a pantry in your house/apartment so I can steal it from there

Your hastily-constructed shed was no match for the force of gravity and collapses on you as you try to build it.

My :cookie:.

I zap you with a shrink ray and you shrink too small to hold the :cookie:

I return to original size and buy a new cookie, the old one was disgusting and over 4 years old after you stole it from the OP.

I hack into realmeye and ban you, so you cannot steal the cookie from me. Then I hire a gang of thugs to beat you up and return the cookie to me

I got a new cookie, I didn’t touch your nasty 4 year old cookie wdym