[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

We have been notified of comments you have made that are of a very sensitive nature and have indicated a need for help. As our players are very important to us, we want to ensure that they are safe and are receiving the assistance that they need. Because your safety is of great importance to us, we have blocked your Realm of the Mad God account and urge you to seek immediate assistance through the support of a suicide prevention hotline: View a list of suicide prevention hotlines per country by visiting http://www.befrienders.org and choosing from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. We sincerely hope that you find our advice beneficial and take the necessary steps to mend this situation. Please confirm that you are not planning to hurt yourself. Please keep in mind that we will have to inform the local authorities if we do not get that confirmation from you in 24 hours. After getting your confirmation that you are safe we will look into your case, but your personal safety is our main concern at this point. We are looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.

Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.

Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.

Five is right out.

Once the number three, being the third number, be reached,
then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

:feelsdead:

b088fc

LOL imagine not using dark mode :wink:

imagine not using light mode

Imagine not using blind mode

Y’all have weird clipboards.

[I have nsfw on my clipboard much too frequently]

y=1/2¡y/(25-x)

?purge 1 @Cuwute Furry#4276

Something that will make you wanna die after reading

[Discord 2fa code that I won’t share for obvious reasons]

Decas in stock

Bwecause Mwaster Dwivine didn’t listen, time to Snuggle~ with her~! pounces on you Snuggle~ with mwe Mwaster…~ Softly wwaps arms around you Mwaster do yowu fweel bwetter…? Starts to cuddle with yowu Mwaster Dwivine, yowu are so nice and warm~ rests on your chest Mwaster Dwivine? Mind if I slweep with yowu~?
@DivineOryx I Did It, happy?

i need to clear my brain and eyes after reading that

You sent that to me by accident…