[Forum Game] This or That?

Pretty sure burning the flag is illegal in some places, not 100% sure about it though.

• CRAWLING IN MY ROBES :skull:
  • THESE WOUNDS, THEY NEED ELIXIR :skull:

0 voters

Everyone could get cancer and I still would not burn my flag to save them

That is taking patriotism too far, imo.

Humans destroy the entire world why should i have to destroy what I care about for them

A flag is merely a construct.

Its only partly about the flag, the other is us not deserving the planet we live on

lol that’s kind of pessimistic, especially when considering the entire human race

I’m being realistic. The bees pollinate the flowers, the plants produce oxygen. We kill the bees and the plants, making some go extinct. I cant think of any good we do, besides the luxury’s we make for ourselves.

If saving people from terrible illnesses isn’t “good”, then I wonder what your definition of good is.
If you take a materialistic point of view, nothing is good, and killing people for fun is just as good as saving species from extinction.

From a materialistic viewpoint, nothing can be good, but things can be good for certain purposes.
Just like rat poison can be good for killing rats, but would not be good in and of itself.

Real problem is no access to www internet, telephone, communication, travel, visa, passports and basically any free media. Rip RotMG.

• Everyone knows you, but you make a mediocre income ($11,500)
  • Nobody knows you, but you make doctor’s wage ($450,000) [includes family and friends]
  • Make Trump’s money, but only be able to spend it on the opposite of things you want (e.g. robux)

0 voters

Saving our species lol wow. Yeah that matters that will stop the pollution and radiation from nuclear war from destroying all life on earth

O it’s good , good for us. Just like owning the world is good for us. Because we can do whatever we want to it, even if every other species must suffer for our health

Yeah go team humans

Yeah we sure are effective at killing other animals on a mass scale with poison

No there are good things. You see I think you think the world revolves around humans. It does not. The world does not need us. Sure helping someone cross the street is good, good for humans.

But what good are we doing for the planet we live on?

What does the planet care? It wouldn’t mind being turned into a wasteland, nor being destroyed.
Still not “good”, nor “bad”.

Again, what is your definition of “good”?
sorry for the off-topic chit-chat

So your definition is “What is good for the planet”?
Then what is good for the planet and what is bad?
What harms a planet?
The planet isn’t a living being, it’s a ball of molten rock and metal, which happens to have creatures living on top of it.
Why should a planet care at all about the fate of the things that live on it?

Okay, then why do you think a planet cares? About anything at all? Would you say a pebble cares?

I think humans have the emotional capacity to care. I would not say the same about a pebble or a planet.

PantheĂŻsm?
I guess that’s the fundamental point we disagree on then. I do think everything has the same origin, but I do not think it is a vague purposeless life-force.

Relating to my previous point, I suppose you are right in a sense. I believe the world revolves around a God who made humans and gave them the responsibility to take good care of the world.
An exclusive position where humans are temporary landlords of this world.

At this point we can agree to disagree or have a discussion about religion, I’m fine with either.

If the planet is a living being it would not to become a wasteland

It’s very selfish destroying the world at the expense of all life on earth.

Anything that harms the planet is bad because all life comes from the planet

Unless you think it’s good to destroy every living thing on earth and the earth it’s self

In the simplest of forms that is good that is bad

In terms of earth I’ll explain. We are the only planet with life. Why it this we don’t know but the life here and earth share a special bond. They are in it together.

Other planets without life are barren and crumbling. Which makes them vulnerable to asteroid bombardment that will shatter the planet. This has been seen to happen in the universe. Life and the elements help protect our planet. Similar to the ozone layer which in turn protects life.

So if the planet cares about it’s own fate it should care about what’s on it

You asked why a planet should care if it could care and I answered, to ask this is redundant.

So I ask what is to care? Do you think your parents care about you, why do you think this.

life is a united force that lives in tandem. It could be a bird or pebble. Everything has the same origin.

To care is to care about the overall fate of life. So to destroy or harm the planet, you must not care about your own life, your familys or friends life and the that of the earth and its many inhabitants that are not human

Agree to disagree comrade

@CptShevu just write it down and drop it somewhere, or put it in a water system or something.

• Valkie
  • Valky
  • Valkenrath
  • Vividium Vox I don’t know what the Vuck

0 voters

Valky
Or riot

Valky, because… I prefer it over the others.

Btw, please make a poll with 2 options, rather than more.
It’s “this or that”, not “this or that or that or that”.

• Die in a private LoD.
  • Die in a private tomb.

0 voters

@Tauntauned Let’s carry on the off-topic conversation in edits.

@IBurnYou oh yeah? Dying in a lod is better imo just cuz it’s harder and more plausible

• This or That
  • This or That or That or That
  • Tit for Tat
  • Chit Chat
  • Gratatat

0 voters

Gratatat is close to a Romanian word

People are more important than income.

• Buff cdirk
  • Don’t buff cdirk

0 voters

I saw your poll and then saw:
valk
if you do not know what this is then I wish death upon all of your whites and 8/8s.