Forum Idea: Awards

I dont think getting a lot of flags or being toxic should be awarded.

Nope, he’s banned so he couldn’t.[quote=“Mynamerr, post:23, topic:8235, full:true”]
I dont think getting a lot of flags or being toxic should be awarded.
[/quote]

That’s so true.

generally your promote good behaviour… sooo avoid those

although that would probably be me. [quote=“Laserquest, post:20, topic:8235”]
most posts
[/quote]

also me[quote=“Tractes, post:21, topic:8235”]
Most flags given
[/quote]

destroying the anonymous. Also not really good.

the thing with most of these awards, is that me and shatter can win like… a large portion of the awards, ehh… not really the festive spirit. Also its a popularity contest, like for sprites, piggby would probably win, but people like power, xaklor, curlip, puffagod all have amazing sprites that can compete or are even better than piggby’s. [quote=“Cenamuch, post:1, topic:8235”]
Most thought-provoking topic
[/quote]

lol the relatism topic, but what defines thought? replies? b/c most replies are forum games, other than that, its those comm hub “favourite sprites” favourite skin" etc. [quote=“Cenamuch, post:1, topic:8235”]
Most thought-provoking topic
[/quote]

wouldn’t you just pick one of the dungeon ideas?

I don’t know, it can be something philosophical or crap. Just makes you think and wonder about things.

have got around to changing it.

I mean if he was not banned

So true…

bump

How did I not see this? Sounds like a good party for the forums 1 year anniversary.

When is the forum birthday?

August something
17th? 18th? 11th? somewhere between 10th-20th

Friday 19th August 2016 was the go-live date.

The one-week anniversary was announced on 26th Aug 2016:

wait… it says u joined on the 11th?

#exposed - I answered a call to do a little bit of final shakedown testing before the public launch.

Banned.

;D

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.