Friday News: Fame and Other Issues

Wotan on top of his stuff, I’m liking this guy

Censoring is back to how it was.

I got shadow muted ton yesterday just gave up chatting altogether

Censoring is fixed - the issue didn’t even come directly from us - just a malfunction in one of our suppliers’ systems. Shadowmute was reverted and is being worked on. About the lag, it’s what I said in the post: the guys are working hard to rewrite old code and fixing it. We’ll tell you more when we can :slight_smile:

The post has been Updated and we will be updating it more, if needed. That’s why I didn’t post it here, and dropped only the link :wink:

There’s really no excuse for not finding the list of filtered phrases and outright deleting them all. They are not effective. Never have been.

Side note: What happens to this thread when a dev posts their own duplicate announcement?
Edit: Nevermind, this is the dev’s thread. They just didn’t post the text portion of the announcement…

There’s a few other bugs that were recently introduced to the game that I haven’t seen mention of:
(1) Character stats showing incorrect values in the selection menu
(2) The line of “dead pixels” that appear when walking into an object from the side
(3) Vault bug where the item can drop in purple bag if dragging into a slot in the vault (was not fixed when said to be fixed)

Are these on the dev team’s radar at least so to speak? They were all introduced at the same time with the vault update.

Edit: also an older bug that’s really frustrating at times is that the nearby character menu doesn’t update when moving around nearby players… there are a bunch of other older bugs too, but I mainly wanted to point out the recently added ones above.

Character List Not Showing Correct Stats

yes that vault bug
i still lose things to it but i gave up trying to report
if deca ever admits that there was a mistake ill go report what i missed welp

Who’s ready for fame bugs and several exploits and UT forging to steal your items and it to never work and for it to always be bugged and more exploits?

• Fuck yes more bugs
  • No this will never happen because DECA never has bugs

0 voters

You served me well boys, you will be missed ;(

I did expect Deca removing those fame bonuses and it will happen…

salutes

Activate decoy flare!

Yeah, for now just let Wotan make the post as he is DECA and so far has been prompt.

If you notice the post starting to slow down again members can go back to making the update post.

Item/UT forge by Oryxmas

UT forge is fine, but what we really need, is ST forge.

Would be rather simple of a concept for reforging items

still, balancing how items will be converted into forge tokens will be tricky as hell, aswell as extra means to forge items. Buckle up EP gang, we’re hitting the big time.

yeah… i’ve been shadow muted at least 10 times today

YESSSS! I am so excited to see what you come up with for this! I have been avoiding feeding my UTs for many months in anticipation.

Me too! Well, I haven’t fed my uts cus I have no fame, but same thing, right?

Clearly the solution is to just not talk. Can’t get shadowmuted if you don’t say anything at all.

Hell yee cant wait to trade a pyra for an EP.

Me: Wanted to trade my 2 Puri and 1 DBlade for DBows. And… Tomb Whites/CTrap for another CBows.

I’m new so I probably missed it all, but why are all these fame bonuses being removed? Pacifist I get and I’m glad for, first born and legacy builder I don’t really care about and well equipped kinda makes sense as well. The rest though? They seem like good stuff to have. I’d rather have the two bonuses related to god slaying removed instead.