Gear for assassin

Nice to know. But also, tops warrior = lame :stuck_out_tongue: (did you include beserk?)

Ripper is really good but hard to get so id use t12 and spirit. Milk and murky, murky is good and if you want to try for it st poison is very good. Harley is very good for assassin, then just a hp ring or pyra. But if your good at the game, cdirk, murky, st poison, harley, source is very good.

Yeah, I know

Also, berserk is included in the top rows

Anyways, the point is that the DPS is quite high, but it can be hard to use. I’m not sure how I feel about it, to be entirely honest.

Yeah should have checked. Actually had this argument before with someone else but basically the basis of my argument was that if you’re comparing dps of say warrior to wizard, you should include beserk on warrior but not on wizard as warrior can beserk itself but a wizard by itself cannot. Nice chart btw

Solid point, but in the situations where DPS actually matters usually the warrior will berserk everyone.
Also now we have to factor in spells and abilities :open_mouth:

I know but in that one, they were factoring in spells but not warrior beserk which is what pissed me off because I know that in general, everyone gets the buff but if we’re comparing dps between classes, only warrior should get the buff

" You’ve already replied 3 times to @Leohe in this particular topic.

Have you considered replying to other people in the discussion, too? A great discussion involves many voices and perspectives.

If you’d like to continue your conversation with this particular user at length, send them a personal message."

lol didn’t know this was a thing

DOTS TO SEPARATE

Anyways, that’s a solid point, as it serves to demonstrate how powerful the warrior can be alone.
Then you would also agree that we should do the same for everything, every aspect of DPS, right?
And just out of curiosity–how would you handle the new gimmicky bullshitty alien shit new gimmicky stuff that has a chance to proc?

I was so confused at first reading the first part of that message. As for how dps should be measured, I believe that you should include base along with ability as that’s the dps you would have in a real game. As for the alien stuff, I have no idea what it actually does.

Assume no one wears those. But truthfully, it probably isn’t the highest dps set (hopefully)

I wouldn’t be so sure. Entropy Reactor, which has this effect, gives +10 ATK +10 DEX +90 MP

Shit… but don’t you have to wear alien gear? So mercy bane + crown

Oh, that’s true
What about for classes that don’t have access to Mercy or Tenne, like the robes?

but doesn’t it require alien weapon (vs EP for highest on wizard/mystc/necro). For priest and sorc, no one cares about their dps anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

facts and its gimmicky and no one likes it few people actually have it

Wait wat I had 10 Harley’s so I fed 5 of then ok weird flex ik.

Unnecessary bump ok

Assassin is one of those classes where you can use whatever you like. T6 is fine, UT poisons let you do different things, but none is essential. High pet makes it more fun since more poisons possible.

I go for a high SPD & high MP setup (main has Csilk+UbDef/UbMP, backup has Bee Armour+UbHP/ExaMP) because I love running around and spamming the poison. But if you’re doing tanking-content you can up the survivability with Decades/UbHP/Pyra for better survivability.

I do use Foul because I play assassin more as a long range class with the poison, usually in a bigger group and not so much soloing going on so my own DPS is irrelevant. But judge it for yourself, if you’re taking too much dmg trying to use Spirit Dagger, abandon it for Foul.

I’ve done a mundane assassin, wasn’t the worst decision, I even saw someone during the Shatters event as a no-weapon assassin…! So yeah, you really can do what you want with it.

assassin has always been my favorite class lelxd

Thanks for all the suggestions!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.