General way to stay alive and have fun at the same time?

I just reached level 20 on a necromancer. I only have 1 character, so I don’t want to lose valuable items and potions used on it. How should I play to stay alive? Like what sort of playing style(e.g farming godlands solo, doing dungeons, etc.)

There are many ways to play safe. If you plan on farming godlands and doing dungeons, it would be best to memorize the patterns of your opponents, and to learn to dodge well - both are invaluable skills in the realm, and they’ll get you very far. Furthermore, don’t rush unless you’re 100% certain you can do it. While it may seem “cool” to do so, it can mean death for new and/or inexperienced players. Good luck, and stay safe!

Thanks so much :slight_smile: I am now going to learn the patterns. I had previously overlooked it but it seems important! :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont think staying alive is the main objective, i think it would be to learn about things in rotmg. The easiest way to stay alive is just fight the easy stuff (search up Ogtheweak, he only does cem, snakes and glands). However, this way, you won’t ever learn the game.

The main way I would play safe and have fun is to max def on a knight and farm for pots with it. Or I would go for either a wizard or a rouge. Necro is a great choice, but I wouldn’t suggest using all your good items until you get used to farming with necro and stuff. (I can’t farm sprites for shit)

Playing safe is pretty boring, but if you max def, you can get all the action.

Fun classes (Best to worst in general):
Rouge is fun to play with a good pet. (Safe to rush and get close with unless some retard decides to drag on you)
Knight is really fun with maxed def. (tank thu everything)
Wizard is fun (get all the lewt whilst staying far away)
Necro is fun, but it gets boring after a while.
Priest is fun when you max stats and have good tomes, but other than that everything is repetitive
Trickster is fun, but requires a shit ton of skill.

Safe classes (Best to worst as of your condition):
Paladin is fun to play some of the time, but it can’t rush many dungeons. It can buff and get loot, though.
Priest is safe, and you can get close without worrying about your health too much. You won’t have too much fun getting loot though.
Knight is a high defense and tanky class. Once you max def (which for you is probably impossible or very very tedious like it is for me) you can rush dungeons and run though gods without breaking a sweat. It also has stun which if you are in danger just press space. If you have a high mp pet, you technically beat the game.
Rouge is very fun, but if you can’t perma cloak you are screwed. So, I wouldn’t think you would have as much fun with that than people with god pets. But then again, it is still a fun and safe class.
Necro is fun, long ranged, safe, and will usually get you some goodies from bosses. This is probably your best bet, but I am putting this in the last slot because it can die pretty easily. An example is if you fight an invulnerable boss with no minions, but attacks RAPIDLY (oryx, I guess) and it chases after you. You can either nexus or accept your fate. And maxing stats on this would not be too much fun, so that is why I am putting this so low.

play with your friends and have a pally

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.