Get Leveled and Earn Life Potions For It!

Same. Lol.

What time are you usually on and what timezone. Really want to help you and get some life too. Thank You.

Hi, I could really rebuild right now. When can you do this?

Sorry folks, I am indeed still doing this when I’m online! I wish I could give you set times for when I’ll be on and available, but my work schedule and obligations are irregular and make it so I’m often online at weird times. Sorry to those who’ve tried to catch me and see me offline a lot!

I’ve probably given out about 15-20 lifes so far :slight_smile:

Everytime I am on I try and pm u. Any time we can work out? All my chars are dead and I dont want to level them up, without ya.

Will u be on in 4 hours?

Probably have given out 40 lifes today!

I’m proud to say that I now have Leader of Men on my warrior :smile:

I have 8 or 9 characters that still need Team Player, though! So this offer will be open for awhile longer, whenever I’m online.

congrats!

i try to msg u every 10 mins when im on, but it seems as if when i sleep u wake up, and vice versa

Same

Seems like he is never on.
I am poor pls free life

i still msg him every day ikr (but i highly doubt hes still doing it anyways, and i dont really need anymore life at this point in time)

I think he drained his supply. Regardless, I bet he will be doing it anyways. + I think he is on vacation. (maybe?)

Hi, could you meet me in EUWest2 Today (2/8/17) at 3 PM?
Trying to get my knight to 20, died from Oryx horde yesterday…
YAY LEVEL 1!!!

Honestly, I don’t even want the pots. (though they would be nice) It would be nice just to have help getting to lvl 20.

he posted this practically 2 months ago (more)
highly doubt he is still doing it @becausej and @chenzytwo

Can I still do this?

I honestly doubt it, no harm in messaging him I guess.

how rich are you???

I would like to lvl up

Jesus Christ guys if he hasn’t responded in a few months then this program is over. Please stop posting in this forum.