Getting Over With Death

Uh huh…so…ok…You may know me as GammaGamer, but this is my main account where I died with my maxed knight recently. I also didn’t want to interfere with a project I’m working on. I saw a couple of these posts before, but none of them really…said anything useful…So these are what you should think when you die:

1. Fame - Yes, you died. But, hey, you got some Fame, at least. If you played for a long time, think about all of the Fame you’ll get when you die.

2. It’s just a game, bro - This took me quite some time to accept, but now, if I think about it, I realize that…well…dying isn’t too bad…sometimes…

3. Time to try something else - Don’t cry. Instead, it’s a great time to play a new class. It’s a great way to try something new. Who knows? Maybe you’ll find a better class that way!

Also: it may help you get off of rotmg xd

Found your problem

Pain = fame gain

This can be quite the hard point to get through to people, they know it’s a game but it’s also time.

Hey maybe he is just trying knight, not having every single char be one.

My method is to do something not realm-related for the rest of the day and sleep a night over it.

That’s what most realm YT’ers say.

Do you take a break after every maxed death or only after you die on one of your gud characters?

So your saying if pain = fame…

Then ptrain stands for pain train!

My personal practice is playing some other game that I can really chill out to. I used to switch between practicing my aim in csgo, playing csgo comp, and playing realm. When I would get frustrated or bored playing one, I would just switch to the next for a couple weeks. Now I can’t play csgo bc my frames went down the shitter but oh well.

for CS:GO it’s 120 or broke!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.