Getting White Star (again)

2000 more fame. Need to think about what class to play next.

I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My bard died at 15k

I’m gonna play assassin next. Another dry class that is Dogshit. Get it out of the way first.

and i’m ready to play the game now

The legend begins

lv 20

I also got a leaf bow from a wlab but i forgot to ss it.

I’m already enjoying assassin 10x more than bard.

Nice

Holy shit.

1/8 Vit

2/8 Spd

ez

3/8 att

4/8 dex

Wow

SAME NEST

Ez

5/8 wis

I do not like using Etherite.

Etherite with assassin is super strange since normally you want to be further away and lob poisons from a distance. It is way better on rogue where you can keep cloak and stand right next to an enemy.

I know. Unfortunately, I plan to suicide my assassin with the etherite. I have zero uses for it.

The Death Thread

It’s good for feeding, though. I don’t much care for it either, outside of the OG ST set.

900 feed is pretty ehhh

6/8 def

I mean, I won’t try to convince you, but once I became slightly less picky about my minimum FP requirements, I made much farther progress on my pet. 900 used to be my minimum, but I’ve gradually lowered it to 750, which is the farthest I’ll ever go.

This being said, I don’t know if you’re strictly F2P with your pet or not, and if you have better ways of feeding it, but the amount of items that drop with over 900+ FP aren’t exactly plentiful, let alone regularly obtainable.

I’m F2P… entirely.

The only reason why I’m so much of a fucking miser is because I don’t die that often, so I don’t have fame to spend.

I’m in the same boat, both ways. It’s part of why I had a high game requirement initially as well. But with the fame rework, I’m no longer as concerned. Feeding my pet is one of the few uses I have for fame anyway.

I will have to up my retirement at some point… For a few months I died quite a lot and had a huge excess of fame. I have been feeding exclusively 500 fp items to my legendary pet for the last 8 levels. But now my fame is running dry so my progress might run into a halt. I want to save those higher fp items for when I have a divine though, since that future is not terribly far away!

Been a week and tbh, PPe’ing is boring. I just want to get this over with, and I’ve sort of went off track with exalting my trickster (lmfao).

I will no longer PPE the rest of the classes, I will just grind them out to 15k base and post it.

new chad assassin set to grind fame

how many hourrs does it take you to 8/8 a ppe