Giving away nice Guild Names

So I’m quitting and I noticed that I had the guild names Warrior, Paladin, Ninja, and Samurai.
If you want one of the following guild names, answer in this format-

Username:
How long you’ve played:
Which guild name you want:
Why you want the guild name:
A joke:

Enjoy!

uhhh… why do you have those guild names.

Wdu mean?

Anheuser
Since: 2012
I am in need of a guild for my friends that I play with on Realm.

A blonde notices that her coworker has a thermos, so she asks him what it’s for. He responds, “It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold.”
The blonde immediately buys one for herself. The next day, she goes to work and proudly displays it.Her coworker asks, "What do you have in it?"She replies, “Soup and ice cream.”

probably has guilds named that on alts

------------- [10 chars]

I played for 2-3 years most of my time in rotmg, I quit for like months but came back. The guild name Warrior seems like a good guild name, pretty nice. fills guild with only warrior players and that are active and start warrior train. We can only dream can we?

5-6 Years
It’s simple and yet difficult to find. personally, I like ninja because along with being a charachter in the game, it represents a great and powerful group of people
Me. You can always look at my posts in the bad jokes sections. I want to copy it but it’s a bit long and I don’t know how to properly use quotes
" Story #2
HOPE MOUNTAIN
Once, a long time ago, there was a great and powerful mountain by the name of Hope Mountain. Legends spoke that if you lept off the ledge at the cliff, what ever you last thought of while jumping off would appear at the bottom. (solution to not dying is bringing a parachute). However, for some unknown reason, the mountain could only be climbed once per person.
Anyway, one day, Jimmy, John, and Joseph decided to climb the mountain. After a good month of climbing, they reached the peak.

Ending #1:
Jimmy, John, and Joseph smiled and agreed to jump together. However, they had failed to notice that their parachutes were made in China so when they jumped, the parachutes failed to do anything and all three of them died, falling into a massive pile of gold from 5,000 feet.

Ending #2:
Jimmy went first. He thought of money and as he landed, he found himself surrounded by piles of stacks after stacks of money, all nicely tucked into a brand new pickup truck. Smiling, Jimmy drove away. Next came John. John loved gold more then anything else in the world and when he jumped, he dreamed of gold and landed in a nice fat pile of gold bricks, all in the back of a fat armored truck.
Finally, it was joseph’s turn. He had always liked the look of diamonds. Smiling, he walked over the ledge, thinking of how gracefully he would sail down. However, at the last second, he tripped over a rock, as he fell, he screamed “shit!”. As he landed, he found himself surronded by a lot of brown"

Just made an edit. Make sure you include which guild name you want and make sure your application is formatted correctly and not just 1 sentence.

Anyone else?

let’s assume not. And give me it :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.