Glad to Announce... PuTang is Finally Recruiting?! [USNW ]

#PuTang
###Some Basic Stuff

• Our main server is USNW (5th and increasingly most active currently)

• Close to top 100 guilds (currently 111th and rapidly increasing as of lately)

• You’ve probably seen or heard of us through Ariake, check him out @ https://www.youtube.com/c/AriakeRotMG

• His videos also provide valuable insight as to what our guild is truly about in regards to our activities, hosting, exclusive guild contests (with rewards for winner(s)), and friendly environment.
      ##Important Notice!
      First off… Our spots are opening up, on Friday we are clearing the board of any Initiate who doesn’t meet reqs (a substantial amount) ~ therefore expect not to be accepted until then at the latest! If you are an outstanding applicant, we do have a few slots open currently that you may be potentially accepted into early.

YOUR CHARACTERS ON REALMEYE MUST BE VISIBLE OR YOU WILL BE DENIED ON CONTACT

###Additional Note
Feel free to drop something in the comments section of this post and I will address any questions, comments, concerns as swiftly and detailed as possible so we can potentially check out your applications in the near future and we look forward to hearing from everyone!

###Requirements:

• Language: English

• Skills: Can run CLEAN Tombs & Shatters

• No hackers -> We reserve the right to request screenshots of your game or flash history at any given time regardless of reasoning

• Should be active or seen online consistently (any periods of inactivity due to vacation/school should be reported with prior notice to Officers+ via pm)

• Must apply online below (it’s meant to be a short profile of your experience, you don’t have to give paragraph(s))

###How to apply:
Please use our short google docs to confirm information such as your ign, discord, country (time zone) and apply to our guild: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6lrI3lmGi8G-VbcklfPbR1DjE_vLFyEdEWBit3qDuEW0Abw/viewform

Edit: Specific reqs are listed on the forms link above!

very fun and hilarious guild, pretty much a family once you get to know them.

Asking too much for somewhat a mediocre guild

While you may think that, I completely disagree. I believe asking that people don’t hack, show respect for one another, and have extensive game knowledge equivalent to ourselves (in terms of maxing and dungeon running) is as simple as it can get. Every guild is looking to shape a different environment; be it fun, competitive, strategic, toxic, friend-based, activity based (it goes on forever). Similarly to them, we strive to achieve our own ideal atmosphere. Asking for players who pertain to equivalency in terms of skill and knowledge encourages strong aspects of crowdsourcing and team play. I prefer not to be a teacher and rule over newer players attempting to teach them, as a guild we are not about complex standardization in top-down systems. I’d rather prefer this to be a bottom-up system where we can work at the same level cohesively to promote a friendly growing environment as a single unit or team.

I do appreciate your comment, without people challenging one another there would be no salvageable progress, but nonetheless- these are our minor expectations and will only become stricter in the foreseeable future as of now. Thank you for your time and thought.

Sincerely,
                              - Officer of Putang, LilBusDrvr

How else are they going to make it better then? You don’t improve a guild by lowering the standards for admission.

Oops in application forgot to do discord number bigboi666#9735

tis a very enjoyable guild to be in, however do not make shawn mad. just dont. u have been warned

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.