Goblin appreciation month

I feel that I have enough authority on these forums to name March as official rotmg goblin appreciation month. Goblins are both the most perfect and neglected of all beings, it should be a time to stop and appreciate their beauty, histories, and rich cultures.

Throughout all times the goblins have been exploited, murdered, and pillaged for their vast pocket change fortunes and exquisite sub-par gear. A tragedy on par with the genocide of the native Americans. A tragedy which continues to this day in many parts of the world. So use this month to spread this info to educate of the horrors inflicted on goblin kind. Use this month to celebrate goblins. Use this month to show your goblin pride.

Expect a lot of goblin related content from me during that time. Like a lot a lot. I got big things planned.

For general goblin appreciation head here, for goblin month discussion stay here.

(p.s. I am still mad at the goblin lair creators.) :sunglasses:

You’re a weird dude.

No.

As well meant as this is, this one may be a bit far. It’s an old wound in the history of both NA countries.

You mean all 3?

um… a bit more than 3. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+many+countries+are+in+north+america

I think the term genocide has lost its meaning

Is Mexico not technically central America?

It’s still a part of NA.

Oh wait i forgot about CA
Btw @Killith CA is part of NA, it isn’t its own continent

Well people in “south America” do not call it south America, they just call both of Na and Sa
America

so it depends what you consider to be a continent

Techically 23 countries in North America.

The only country worth its soil is the great goblin labyrinth. :sunglasses:

the real question here is…

y tho

The lack of being able to save stuff on the draw tool has really killed my motivation, hence why I haven’t made anything yet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.