Goodbye giveaway ;w; [Closed]

Hey, I know the giveaway thing is done and stuff, but I just wanted to share my best experience. So I was on my archer (another acc because I’m too poor to buy char slots and vaults xd), and I was playing late at night on USWest3. There was like 10 people per realm, and it was only me and this yellow star in glands. I was 6/8 with dbow, but then I decided it was a good idea to try and kill the jade and garnet statues because the garnet statue was stuck. Anyways, I didn’t see the jade statue coming up because I was off-center, and I got instakilled. The thing was, the yellow star was helping me run abysses and gave all the vit he/she earned to me so I could max, and was really nice and we chatted a lot. As soon as he noticed that I died, he came back with a load of items worth 2-3 life. The value of the items didn’t really matter, but I was really touched by his actions of giving a stranger so many things. Sadly, he/she also died by jade statue on his 8/8, so to compensate for what he gave to me, I offered a deca ring. But he turned it down (as I expected), since he/she was probably already quite wealthy. I didn’t get to pay him/her back, but I was really touched by what he did. Whenever I see him now I say hey, but that’s about it.

But when did he say he wasn’t quitting?

Uhh, I think that he was planning on quiting because of some personal troubles in game, or irl, but then it was resolved during this giveaway, so he decided to keep on playing. Since Glawi is true to their word, he continued on with the giveaway. Also, I have no idea whether or not Glawi is a male or female so please no flame if I mixed up the genders.

Glawi is a boy :3

The first time I got a oreo. It was the best thing that ever happened to me for the time being haah

Oh gawd… >////<

is that actually u
OwO whats this

y-yeah… >/3/>

it doesnt matter whats on the outside
only whats on the inside

unless you have no outside
then you cant have an inside

OwO

Where the fuck did you get that picture from

post a picture of yourself thread

Damn. Didn’t know that existed

I may or may not have made that as a joke, and I didn’t expect him to do anything with it.

Edit: ( Wait, you’re referring to the Glawi pic, not his profile picture, i’m a goof. )

Glawi when u announce winners

idk

Then y u answer

Hoi everyone
Sorry for the delay, a long long loooong delay xd
What happened a couple weeks ago and the reason why I was quitting, got fortunately solved for the better which means I’ll still be playing and forum-ing, but also means that I’m so sorry to announce, the giveaway is being temporarily cancelled (until I actually quit, then everything in here will be relevant once again)
I’m so sorry everybody unu </3
@Shatter you can close this as soon as you feel like it <3

Hope we don’t have to reopen this… ;w;

How is this possible? (Accuracy)

lel xd like 400 people were on there toes and heels hoping for a couple ubhps that will never come