Goodnight Thread

Ohh, when I pay 25+ they give me around 35 free kreds, then on the next purchase of 25+ they give me another 35 and I have enough to get 500 more realm gold. I’ve been Gamestop cards lately to buy the coins. I don’t like prepaid cards, cause of that activation fee, it’s like 4-5 extra dollers over here x:

oh thats nice. I play on kong in my first 2 weeks. Then switched to main website.

Does Kong suck that much? xo

hmm, i cant remember. My comp back then was really bad, so i heard main website was better so i switched.

Do you know if I’m able to use flash while on the kongregate website?

Will take a look at these during school lunch < .>

I could always go back and watch it later on > ~>. Phones give off radiation as well! I’'m sure 99% of us has a phone and are addicted to it…? My bed has a whole bunch of stuffed animals and I have a sleeping bag, and big sheet over it It’ll be pretty comfy.

im 1%… i don’t like phones…

sounds comfy… :innocent:

It’s alright, I’ve been using a tablet lately to do everything. It has cracks in it so the radiation must be slipping through towards me, from the cracks < .>

Very. Whats your bed set-up like?

very simple

Summary

a bed with two pillows… and a blanket, and two more on the ground…

Are you leading into the cleanliness of your room?

hmm, my room is acutally quite clean, there is this hidden corner where i store my extra blankets and its techinically on the ground.

That sounds clean…don’t ask about mines…in the morning I’m able to find my bookbag, and that’s all thats important on weekdays < .>

the stuff on my tables arent very clean though…

At least you’re able to walk across the floor…table stuff can get organized quick, right?

mhmmm, well there is some weird stuff that quite hard to clean…

Weird stuff? Maybe it’s just pen ink stains or something, leftover chicken goo, dried out lotion?

wha?

yeah something of the sort…

…> ~>… cover it with a piece of paper and tape it down, that should solve the problem…