Guild Bert is looking for members!

Bert

Endgame guild for highly skilled individuals! We run all the endgame dungeons such as Lost Halls and Oryx Sanctuary. We also love to harvest fame using completely legitimate strategies.

We are once again looking for skilled individuals all over the world!

Requirements:

• Account creation date: min. 3 years to eliminate undercover accounts from SBC, this can be skipped in custom review
  • No Base Fame requirement.
  • Character requirements: 8/8 necro or sseal 8/8 paladin
  • Able to be active or semi active for a duration of 3 hours on demand
  • Absolute ZERO tolerance on cheating/exploiting
  • Manual account review before membership confirmation (will be done after you are accepted)

Skills that will increase your chances of being chosen:

• Good swimming skills in case we have to abandon ship
  • Sailing skills
  • Golden membership on […]

How to apply:

Leave a message on this thread if you are interested in joining

My father taught me how to sail and swim from an early age. I have 10+ years in C++ and Python which has allowed me to obtain the Golden membership in Durgasoft. Cheating is inexcusable and all cheaters should be sent to Arkham Asylum or Azkaban prison for their disgusting crimes against humanity

Please add me on discord at sebchoof#5499 so we can discuss further about me joining your guild !

My father taught me how to sail and swim from an early age. I have 10+ years in C++ and Python which has allowed me to obtain the Golden membership in Durgasoft. Cheating is inexcusable and all cheaters should be sent to Arkham Asylum or Azkaban prison for their disgusting crimes against humanity

Please add me on discord at sebchoof#5499 so we can discuss further about me joining your guild !

klik lik

Quality post; thank you.

We do hack checks daily.

My father taught me how to sail and swim from an early age. I have 10+ years in C++ and Python which has allowed me to obtain the Golden membership in […]. Cheating is inexcusable and all cheaters should be sent to Arkham Asylum or Azkaban prison for their disgusting crimes against humanity

If only we could have this level of transparency with deca.

However

big fan

Got a really good laugh from this, thank you so much.

bort