Guild Bots

So I recently programmed a bot to automatically recruit and kick members from a guild. How the bot works is that it opens a up realmeye, and checks the guild. If a new member would join for example, it would automatically copy a message from a word document, I just have to paste it into the chat. It also automatically copies the recruitment message every 3 minutes, and once it gets a pm to join the guild on discord, it messages me or any leader/founder on discord. Same thing happens when someone drops below the requirements. So it is an in game bot as well as a discord bot.
It is not quite finished yet, and I have quite a lot of work to do.
The bot does not require a hacked client, and I emailed Deca already to ask if it is illegal to have a guild bot. They have not responded yet and i’m getting a bit impatient.
Is it illegal to have a bot like this in your guild?

Why would you think we could give you a better answer than Deca themselves?

Idk i’m impatient

Yes, you will need a form of a modified client to connect a bot ingame and DECA will ban the bot if they see it.

I would recommend you stay with a simple discord bot dont get yourself into ingame bots as they are not allowed by ToS.

If you go on [unnamed bad thing]'s website and read the description it says:

“[unnamed bad thing] is a console based modular client for Realm of the Mad God built with NodeJS and TypeScript.”

Technically a client is a collection of modules to make it possible to receive packets, process them, create them, and send them.

If you don’t wanna deal with people then you probably shouldn’t have a guild.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.