Guild Chests

Hey There,

I have been thinking a while, if it is cool, that ROTMG will add some Guildchests.
Let me explain it a bit:
So when you join the Guild Hall, you will see some Guild Chests, which can be added more, when you pay with Fame (Now Fame will get useful).
And now you definitely think “Oh wait, so someone can just go to the Guild Hall and steal everything”. No It’s not that easy. I thought that maybe just Officers and Founders have access to these Chests, or can give access to Members. So People without Member Rank (Or Better), doesn’t have a chance to take something out of the Chest.

I Hope that this Idea will get many good comments :wink: (Or if not, I know then that you don’t like this idea)

Guild Chest and Mail

That is a big No, isn’t it ^^

@moderators

Tell this guy what he needs to know.

Oh no don’t make him learn that guild chests are absolute crap in the hard way.

Why are Guild Chests absolute Crap??
I mean, when you just have 1 Chest in your Vault
And when somebody needs something, he can just take it.

@moderators

jeez you guys are useless, can’t even tell a man what’s wrong with his idea in the first place.

main problem isn’t that it’s outright bad, but instead that it’s an extremely common idea. take a look at these:

I think the main reason these don’t go over that well is that they don’t really serve much of a purpose, and there’s always going to be that one leeching parasite that just empties the chest every time he gets on. I would guess there’s also potential dupe methods that may also arise but that can be said for almost every idea that affects items.

Meme dream machine would the best guild with these chests then

Top players with fame

@moderators
bad ideas n stuff, i don’t know how to link, repetitive topic, pls close

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.