Guild Names

So after “MWoods Gang” became a “success”, getting in the top 100 guilds (for a few hours), over 40 members, and actively running dungeons , we had a “split” which lost us tens of experienced players, officers, a leader (who eventually founded “The Blessed Crusade”), and over 100K fame. Too much drama. (Not hating on "The Blessed Crusade)

Me and a friend wanted to try guilds again by founding another one. We settled on “S P R I N G”, but it was already taken (https://www.realmeye.com/guild/S%20P%20R%20I%20N%20G), can we just found another guild with the same name, or do we have to email Deca?

I’m pretty sure two guilds can’t have the same name, not sure though.

Something i see people do a lot is replace capital I’s with lowercase l’s (hey, look right now they’re almost the same!)
Like:
Bilgewater
BiIgewater
(One’s with an I, the other’s with an l)
hang on that doesn’t help…

both Bilgewater with an i and an L are mine - i had the name with an L on my mule and didnt want to waste 20 bucks to move it lol

but yeah, the i/L trick is a good idea, you can also try messing with the spacing

The spacing is a problem because realmeye cannot recognize the difference between one space and two, or three or many. So realmeye would think they were the same, which is not good.

Iuris Legis/ Juris Legis
Sine Qua Non

I am used to the split part, my old guild when I was new was split and I got stuck with the experienced people and I got kicked because my char wasn’t 4/8 (It was 2/8) and then I wasn’t excepted to the other side so I was stuck till I found permaps

Just join egirls top 10 guild :wink:

What you can do is make a guuild with a name you kinda like then have deca rename it because of spring has 0 membrs. They may ask for security questions to make sure you own the account

You can send in a support ticket I got lucky with my guild Winter Blossom (I did originally want Cherry Blossom) but you can change the name to something similar like I did or try to contact support

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.