Guys Help Please, Any Advice?

Guys help, I’m about to quit realm :cry:
My Jugg’d warr just died due to freeze and idk what to do, help me. Anyone know what to do? Until then… goodbye realm of the mad god, it’s been a fun couple years :slight_smile:

Edit: I had just Jugg’d him 30 mins before hand

So what you do is you learn from your mistake of how you died. Then next time you try to prevent the same death. Finally trying playing with some friends so that you can witness them die and so that you can laugh about it in a just kidding manner. Then you try to max out next time to lower the chances of death.

When the game freezes, immediately disconnect your internet and close the game. I very narrowly saved my Priest from certain death in an Ice Tomb that way recently.

With that being said, you have 4 long-range characters, including a Wizard and an Assassin, and yet you still chose to bring a Warrior to quite possibly the most anti-melee dungeon in the entire game, a FFA Tomb with ice physics.

If you always take that kind of decision, you’re bound to die and lose everything regardless of us trying to help you or not.

RMG, I just got a windows machine teach me how to rip out battery! (I play over WiFi so yeah, no ripping ether net for me)

Im sorry for your lost,

but that was your fault
1- not putting it on a a 8/8
2- you should’ve disconnected
3- i would never bring jugg in a ice tomb, much less a normal tomb
4- they say how to play jugg is like this: Be good enough to do everything on normal ggen. That is the moment you switch to using jugg as well. Jugg is a luxury, not an item that you rely on 100%
5- You learn best from these situations, i died with my oreo, i have learned my lesson about suffocation +ponies

I would suggest next time just Alt+F4ing rapidly, hopefully your computer will get the hint next time before you die. But you can always restart, by doing a PPE, walking very slowly…shooting very slowly…

dont worry
my friend lost a jug right when he got it. He tried i out in an abyss and forgot it didn’t give speedy XD

While I do agree that if he really wanted to keep his jugg he shouldn’t have entered the ice tomb, I also think what’s the point of having the jugg if you’re never going to use it in any sort of challenging way. In that sense, I’m almost glad I’ve never gotten a jugg, because that means I’ve never lost one.

Play on a mac.

To be completely honest, [quote=“CMME, post:1, topic:3931”]
I’m about to quit realm
[/quote]
that’s a good response. I quit for a solid year or two, then came back with renewed interest.

Sometimes it’s good to take a break. I often can’t play/find the motivation to continue on a new character, after a really good one had just died.

Taking a break will definitely improve your mood lol, just from experience.

On a side note, you’re wearing items and gear that shouldn’t really be equipped until you have a fair amount of base fame. This is just how I play, if I’m good enough to survive to 700-800 base fame without any great UT’s, then I’ve earned the right to use them. I’m also more comfortable with the class limits. Also, if you die then this way you aren’t as angry or disappointed at your loss.

if you want to see my fame history

i had some time before that in which i had fame as well.

i end up playing this every summer

Tbh it doesn’t matter if you play on Mac or Windows computer. Unless if it’s an old computer that’s slow.

In technical terms every single death is everyone’s fault. Doesn’t matter how you die it’s still your fault. Ex: If i die because of lag it’s my fault for not leaving the game. If I die because my friend was messing with the computer than you should have just unplugged the computer or exit the game. Very simple

no one can quit rotmg. they can only take long breaks.

Not laying blame here, just eh… I lag too hard for this game

Guys I am proud to say I have reason to play this game again <3

which is? 1K shot?

Yeah, just got lol

That is correct

Um i wouldn’t be happy yet you still need to max out. Even if you have those items if you were to somehow attack other players in the game a Maxed out character would instantly kill you even a god can kill you if not maxed