Hacked account

hello so my account got hacked and they deleted everything deca wont do anything with it because i dont remember security questions cus it was long time ago and i was a kid so i was doing it randomly so my question is. Can i do anything to recover it without these trash security questions

I’ll be honest, without the security questions I think you may be screwed. The only other thing I can think of that might help you is if you have purchase receipts (date of purchase, $ amount, pay type, card info, etc) for realm gold and can prove ownership to DECA support that way. Otherwise I think that account is done.

i do have and did send em they still asking for security questions

Well, GG no re. It sucks you got hacked but maybe this is a lesson of sorts. Change your password often, don’t use sketchy websites, and ALWAYS have a backup of MFA multi factor authentication such as security questions. No offense mate but it literally tells you not to lose those answers or you will be locked out forever.

The very last piece of advice i can offer you (worked for me) is just to sit down and really think of the questions, write down a bunch of answers you think your old self would have written and try asking support. When i had to get my account back, I actually got one of the 3 questions wrong, and i submitted another letter with a different guess for one of the questions, they accepted it. So they will allow you to try answering the questions multiple times.

Also, in the future, (security questions are a popular method companies use for user authentication), try to use answers that arent bullshit or actually make sense. For instance, one of the questions is “What is your first pets name?”. Don’t make some bullshit up, if you have a pet, you should actually put that pets name, its highly unlikely that you will forget your own pets name, and its also highly unlikely that an online hacker will know that information. Another one is like “What city were you born in?” It’s extremely unlikely that a hacker who obtained your login information through a email/password leak would know what city you were born in, so dont be scared to put the actual information in there.

Otherwise…

If you want a head start I can give you tips for starting a new account. Good luck!

i was 13 when i did security questions now im 20 mate as i said i was typing randomly i did not understand english than aswell

Yeah man that’s unfortunate, i dont know what else to tell you. I input my security questions when I was very young as well. Again, doesn’t hurt to keep guessing or sending multiple support letters. Perhaps a different agent can help you, sometimes DECA can be mercyful.

Otherwise chop chop on a new account. I can give you some items to help you get started.

How many times in those 7 years did you change your password? You should be changing your password at least 1-2 times a year at minimum.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.