Halloween Giveaway ^_^ [Finished]

In order to celebrate Halloween I decided to do a pretty large giveaway (my autumn giveaway had a lot of entries.)

To enter, simply like the post and tell me your spookiest realm experience.

Prizes:
1st Place: Skuld Set Set+1 life
2nd Place: 4 Life
3rd, 4th and 5th place: 2 life each
6th, 7th and 8th place: 1 life each
Giveaway entries close on November 2nd.
Winners announced on November 2nd.

For my spookiest realm experience… hmm…
Probably the time I dropped to 2 HP when rushing an abyss on my 8/8 paladin.
…or was it the time I turned a corner in the halls and literally sat on the Spectral Sentry…

spookiest experience: level 2 knight in glands getting chased by a bunch of ghost gods

spookiest experience: i lagged out while standing on lava, i honestly thought i was gonna be dead im spooked forever!

My spookiest realm experience was the first time I saw the Avatar of the Forgotten King. Surrounded by pure evil and with his own mossy area, that huge skull spewing shots everywhere definitely scared the bejeebers out of me, especially since I had decided to walk to within a couple tiles of him. (Don’t ask me why, I was bad at the game)

My spookiest rotmg experience is when I got darkness while rushing to first in a shatters and sat on top of an ice sphere, on my 8/8 knight.

Hmm…Ah! As a light blue star, I was walking to a quest and a huge army of grey blobs came towards me. I’d died a few times before then by grey blobs, and hurriedly nexused.

Dying in the new dungeon with my 5/8 archer, fucking barrels man.

dropping to 80 hp in a parasite dungeon on my dream archer lol

When encore first came out, I had no idea what was going on, and on my first 7/8, I got jumped by that spooky puppet, and couldnt nexus fast enough

My spookiest realm experience is when i went to an ocean trench with my warrior,boss battle started and there was lot of lag,Thessal died and there it was:cbow
I went to pick it up and realized my oxygen bar was out,no biggie i tought at first,i got the cbow and noticed my health was decreasing,so i pressed nexus, again and again, i watched in horror as the health bar lowered until it became 0 and then dun dun dun r.i.p warrior r.i.p cbow

My scariest experience in realm was when I ran a shatters and rushed to third boss. It was dirty af and I nexused with 40 hp.

it might be the time when i got the puppet Assassin skin and almost died with it plus that was my first skin ever dropping so it holds a special place in my heart.

Ty for giveaway!

Spookiest experience: I was duoing an abyss on my 1/8 max spd priest. The knight was taking the blows and I would help from afar and heal when he needed hp. about halfway to boss the knight stopped to take a phone call. I figured I could go ahead a bit and clear out the next room. I walked up the lava bridge and was met by a brute. my spd was against me and I was running through lava on accident. I tried healing but eventually ran out of mp and died. One of my first 1/8 chars.

I rushed a shatters and dropped to 1 hp and nexuses O_O

but i live everytime in spooky’s experience: the l a g

IGN WilliamBac mine is when I nexused halfway through o2 shotgun and I DC’ed and was so nervous to find if it was dead or not. (BTW: It’s dead… )

sp00kiest experience:Sp00ky Boi plus lag

Spookiest… probably when my 8/8 pally was rushing an abyss I thought I had oreo on so I ran into the enemies behind me for giggles but I had gcookie so I got down to 53 hp and had a heart attack but I nexused in time

my spookiest experience was I was lagging hard in parasite chambers ad it was on the bone phase and I was still in the boss room and I didn’t die which was crazy since the bullets were everywhere