Handwriting Thread

To be fair tauntauns first language probably isn’t English.

(For me its mostly 4=9 that my math teachers hate)

czech and english letters are basically the same (excluding a few letters) its just mine is bad and no teacher ever corrected me on it

though it has never really hindered me. I can write better then that if i really need to but most of the time im not in a situation where I am writing things for people to read

At least your two languages look somewhat alike.

Chinese characters look nothing like English :cold_sweat:

This is what i say to my mom when she checks my calc homework :frowning:

Ill post a picture of that when i get back to my mom’s house if i don’t forget.

I could not ever write like that my hands are not very steady

I write numbers much better then i do letters

β€œThe quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. I am a bean, all beans must be seen, for every little bean must be heard as well as seen.”

My usual handwriting, it changes a lot based on my speed and if I’m doing numbers or not.

I refuse to post in this thread.

…fuck

seriously though
if you just memorize like around 8000 chinese characters you barely even have to worry about anything else
where as in languages with alphabets, you have tons of grammar rules and such.

I wanna see how Xaklor, RMG, and Otherbill write!

@OtherBill @Xaklor @RMGNoob

handwriting quality is about equal to image quality.

Same as me lol

I expected neat printing
I kinda had this mental image of a good schoolkid Xaklor in my head being neat

lmao

I’m more like the sort of person who skips as much unimportant and/or boring work as possible. I’m that one guy who does like no homework whatsoever but still knows more than you when it comes to test time. I’m not neat.

ftfy

πš πš‘πš’ πšŒπšŠπš—πš πš’ πš πš›πš’πšπšŽ πš”πš˜πš›πšŽπšŠπš— πšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπšŠπš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘πš‘
πš”πš˜πš›πšŽπšŠπš— πšπš˜πš—πš πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πšœ πšπšŽπš›πš›πš’πš‹πš•πšŽ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 :expressionless: 히히히

What do you mean you can’t read it?

smh my face doesn’t even use a separate sheet of paper
whenever I do math I make sure that every line lines up or else I get really frustrated and have to erase the whole line lol
teach me

The secret is to be so disorganized that you just dont give a damn how your paper looks

That’s eerily similar to my own mental image of you… and I can respect it 100% :beers:

Can it even be readed?